Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? I Sphynx Daddy I
Date/time issue occurred 08/17/2019
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Went to post an item for auction on the mobile app, and when I pressed the price it posted the item for the minimum. It was a 84 overall Melvin Gordon
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’d like the card back
What happens when the bug occurs? It gets sold for cheap as hell and I’m out 40k coins
What do you expect to see? Card back
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Madden App Screwed me

Message 1 of 9 (1,116 Views)

Re: Madden App Sold Item For Cheap

★★★ Newbie

I tried to auction a 90 overall Bruce mathews that i just bought for 20 dollars . But i did not want him and so i tried to put him at auction for 250k and a glitch  put him at just 250 coins i Would like to get my card back especially since i spent money but also becase i earned him for getting level 50 and spending 20 dollars . I am very displeasured that this would happen and i love this game but i want what i have paid for .I spend a lot of money on this game and this unacceptable .

Message 2 of 9 (1,095 Views)

Madden companion app auction glitch

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TBObie
Date/time issue occurred 8/27/19 @0945
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug On the Madden companion app, my 90 overall John Elway was sold at minimum value when I was just looking at the values of what the card had recently sold for. Not sure how this occurred but ~250,000 in coin value was lost in the blink of an eye.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try going through the companion app yourself...I have since deleted and will not use the app again for fear of losing other cards...
What happens when the bug occurs? The card was put up for auction at minimum value
What do you expect to see? Did not expect to see anything but the recent sell values of the card.

To whom it may concern,

I would appreciate a reimbursement of the coins that I used to recently purchase the card which was 248,650.  I do not think it was fair for the app to glitch out and sell my best card for minimum value.  Thank you for your help in this matter.

R/

TBObie

Message 3 of 9 (1,092 Views)

Re: Madden companion app auction glitch

Community Manager

This is extremely unfortunate experiences to read and my sympathy goes out to all of you. We strongly advise using extreme caution when you're listing or buying items on the auction house as our Live-Support teams are not going to be able to reimburse for these situations. The development team implemented confirmation boxes to avoid accidental purchases and listings, please navigate the pop up menus accordingly. 

If you are using the companion app, please report technical issues with it on our dedicated forum board here. For in-game auction house errors, this forum post is acceptable to continue adding to it.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,039 Views)

Auction

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Lazy_toast
Date/time issue occurred 9/5
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I bought a heavyweight pack and received an 88 Justin Houston. I went to auction the card and somehow instead of it taking what I typed in it defaulted to $250 coins. The card is going for about $140k. I called EA and they said there’s nothing they can do. I don’t understand they can see it was a mistake yet they had no resolution at all. It’s like to bad so sad. I spend a lot of money on EA products and this left a very bad taste in my mouth
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account you can see the transaction. Card sold for $250 coins
What happens when the bug occurs? Could not cancel it in time once I realized the amount and someone bought it. So I lost my training for buying the pack and no coins for the sale
What do you expect to see? Hopefully just my training back. I mean if I buy the pack again I could get a lesser card but at this point I want it over

See above Auction default 

Message 5 of 9 (1,054 Views)

Mut companion app sold 95 overall card for 150 coins

★★★ Newbie

I tried using the companion app to auction 95 Derrick Henry. I click on auction in the companion app, and the card immediately goes up for 150 coins. The app did not give the option to set a price.

Message 6 of 9 (963 Views)

Re: Madden App Sold Item For Cheap

★★★★★ Newbie
@IICHEWBACCAII I just sold 91 saquon Barkley for 150 coins because of the app
Message 7 of 9 (860 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I just had the exact same issue with the madden 21 companion app, how can it be made right? I just lost a weeks worth of work due to a glitch
Message 8 of 9 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use this app everyday. And it just happened to me. same glitch, card I paid 425,000 coins for just sold for 150 and I never hit the button, just black screen when attempting to post to auction then it sold for 150 minimum. EA should make this right...it’s obvious this is happening in the mobile companion app at no fault of the seller

Message 9 of 9 (653 Views)