Original Post

Re: Madden 20 - won’t let me play online

★★★★ Novice

I only have one gamertag

Message 31 of 37 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@The_DMH815 

Can you create another to test this out? That would help us narrow this down to an account issue.

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 37 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Aljo 

I had a friend sign into his gamertag, and he was able to access all of the online modes in madden that I have been unable to on my gamertag.

Now that we know it is not a console/disk/connection issue, what steps can I take to resolve this issue? Thanks!

Message 33 of 37 (474 Views)

Community Manager

@The_DMH815 

It sounds like this is an account issue. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 37 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you fix your problem? I am having same issue

Message 35 of 37 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This isnt anyones * problem except EA! Quit trying to act like you dont know whats going on. Literally no game i have axts like this. My internet speed is 200+ mbps. This is just your lazy * company

Message 36 of 37 (316 Views)

Community Manager

@wisconsinDoms 

This thread is from May last year, I'm going to close it down to avoid further necroposting.

If you're still having trouble connecting, please try these steps below before creating a new thread. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. Our Support teams on Twitter and our Help Site are always on standby to assist you with your EA account too. 

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 37 of 37 (285 Views)