Madden 20 says EA Access Trial

by green_jt05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 says EA Access Trial

★★★ Newbie

I just bought EA Access for the first time to play Madden 20. I did not have Madden 20 before or the trial of it. When I get onto the game, it says EA Access trial in the top right corner of the screen. Whenever I get disconnected from the servers, it says I have to connect to the servers to play online on the Madden 20 trial. I don't know why it says I have the trial when I downloaded the game through the vault. Is the full game not provided with an EA Access subscription?

Message 1 of 7 (2,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 says EA Access Trial

Community Manager

Hi there, @green_jt05.

It sounds like you downloaded the trial version from EA Access. Try going into the vault and download the full version of the game. Also, you can try downloading through your console's web-based store instead. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,070 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @green_jt05.

It sounds like you downloaded the trial version from EA Access. Try going into the vault and download the full version of the game. Also, you can try downloading through your console's web-based store instead. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,071 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Yeah I have the same issue the games downloaded it just says I don’t have ea access which I do
Message 3 of 7 (1,801 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this problem with the madden 21 trial after playing for 3 hours when I do have ea access

Message 4 of 7 (1,799 Views)

Community Manager

@r8e92g2o9jpy @tummystix5 

Can you both try going to your console's store through a web browser and see if there's a button for the trial? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Or EA can make this easier...I literally paid a crap ton of money and somehow mine is saying the trial is about to expire...I paid a mere $100 for this digital game. This is why I believe in the physical copy. Y’all are frauds and crooks...

Message 6 of 7 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aramue I’m getting this trial message even with the physical copy....
Message 7 of 7 (1,424 Views)