Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★ Apprentice

Still utterly shocked this hasn't been fixed yet.

Message 61 of 525 (2,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Almost 2 weeks later and still nothing... thoroughly disappointed... I was top 1.4% before ea decided it wasn’t important to me... WELL IT IS... I will continue to post until resolved 

Message 62 of 525 (2,802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Another year and the same problem. I mean how hard can it be to fix this issue. All i care about is seeing my rank and my opponents rank. Compare stats. Im so sick of wasting my hard earned money on this game. If they don't fix it this year ill never buy Madden again. I will keep bugging EA until i get a legitimate response. Ridiculous!!!

Message 63 of 525 (2,796 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep I’ve called, emailed and nothing. Still have this problem this is literally why I play madden, EA you suck.

Message 64 of 525 (2,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This makes no sense whatsoever. I have over 3400 skill points with NO RANK. I was in the top 7% before EVERYTHING went away. Come on EA

Message 65 of 525 (2,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

They just had an update today and they didnt even bother to fix this problem. I have over 5k fanking points cant even see my rank at all

Message 66 of 525 (2,753 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did they tell you how to fix this because I have the same issue this year on xbox

Wont show me anything

Message 67 of 525 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Keep spamming this post till they fix it guys... 

Message 68 of 525 (2,744 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I will continue to leave posts every week until fix. Can we start a twitter campiagn, all we need is one nfl player to bring this ti action, maybe tweet JuJUu becasue this is shameful for two years in a row, to do this to loyal players. I will also call the ea support line every weekend until resolved and talk to someone from another country who will say "they will forward to a team". Ridiculous I have paid 60 bucks every year for over two decades and I also pay for NBA Live out of loyalty, still miss MVP BaseballFrown This is ridiculous and sad for EA Sports. 

Message 69 of 525 (2,713 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ModPhil48 Just got off the phone with their great customer service "our team is workiong on it but I have no idea when it will be fixed it could be today or a month from now" Have to love their outsourced customer service. Great job EA, you wonder why 2k has overlapped you as soon as the NFL license is opened to any one else I am gone. You do this because their is no competition. It is despicable and shameful. However if one athlete were to complain this would be addressed. Your lack of care for your loyal customer base will have repercussions.
Message 70 of 525 (2,701 Views)