Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★ Novice

Have they fix it yet? I talked to the supervisor of EA and he said he will talk to the studio team to have a look. Also he encouraged all the gamers to post it here on this forum.

But whatever we try, its useless....its unreal how frustrating this is. At this point I just want my money back. Tried enough since madden 2019

Message 51 of 525 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

8/20/19 has any one had this issue resolved YET??? fml .. 

Message 52 of 525 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it will work I'll do it... Has anyone else tried it??

Message 53 of 525 (2,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

PLEEEEASE GIVE UP YOUR LICENCE. WE SHOULD MAKE A * PETITION 

Message 54 of 525 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It sucks ive quit one game cause i had to leave for work i lost connection 2 times but was still ranked and after this dude quit in the 3rd quarter it was gone ive restarted delwted the app and reinstalled it and nothing there please do what you can to fix this EA.

Message 55 of 525 (2,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine was gone for a week came back for a week and now patch downloaded this morning and it's gone again .. annoying 

Message 56 of 525 (2,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ive been dealing with this situation all week. Did everything you did and still nothing. Was chatting with someone from EA but they were useless

Message 57 of 525 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Novice

With this many ranking points i know im ranked Top 100 no questions!! I checked under monthly ranking and listed me as #65 then after i lost a game they took me off smfh

Message 58 of 525 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Cancelling Origin Access due to this bug. Embarrassing for them and absolutely infuriating that I CAN'T TELL HOW GOOD THE PLAYERS I'M PLAYING H2H ONLINE ARE. It's an absolute joke that I can't see their record AFTER we've played, or compare stats at all. Or how about just SHOW MY H2H HISTORY AT ALL?! Why are these ridiculous bugs in a flagship product like this? These are bug's you expect in a mobile app written by a 1st year comp sci student in high school. WTF is going on. 

Message 59 of 525 (2,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@traquanlee Having the same issue on Xbox one madden 20
Message 60 of 525 (2,224 Views)