Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★ Newbie

This has happened since AT LEAST madden 16. likely longer. EA is well aware and will NEVER fix this. the only solution is to STOP BUYING EA GAMES so that they will pay more attention to this outside of micro transaction grabbing Ultimate team. STOP BUYING MADDEN PEOPLE

Message 11 of 525 (8,935 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

is there a fix for this yet?

Message 12 of 525 (8,913 Views)

★★ Novice
@BigBossBuinc Same here man mines loss content yesterday. Ridiculous only reason I play
Message 13 of 525 (8,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Latty402 Does this actually work your talking about the Head to Head loading screen right? I'm on xbox one also does it actually give you your ranking back i have 3000 ranking points and I'm Unranked it's BS!
Message 14 of 525 (8,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@traquanlee This is happening to me too bro im 60-30 and I'm not even Ranked this Game is Broken and they don't Fix it!
Message 15 of 525 (8,868 Views)

★★★ Novice

It worked for me, I tried everything. But the unplugging the ethernet cord then pull the whole power cord out the ps4, and it worked I really.couldnt tell you about xbox tho hope it works for you tho.. only thing I dont have is the last player stats and ranking, which came and left again. 

Message 16 of 525 (8,838 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly. It has happened to me on the last three Maddens. EA is a dog * of a company. It’s a shame that no other company competes with them in NFL gaming. 

Message 17 of 525 (8,785 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Man this ive been having this problem since madden 18 and 19 it’s extremely annoying and EA doesn’t seem to care or do anything about it. Kinda of BS let me know if you guys figure it out.

Message 18 of 525 (8,731 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had madden since the 90s. The fact that I’ve had this problem 3 years in a row is a JOKE. It’s 2019, EA FIX THIS. WE PLAY THIS GAME TO SEE OUR RANK, SO GET YOUR INTERNS TO WORK ON THIS BECAUSE I GUARANTEE THEY KNOW MORE THAN THE FULLTIMERS WORKING THERE. 

Message 19 of 525 (8,713 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please. EA. I know rank disappears after you have a certain amount of disconnects. But I’ve never rage quit a game and sometimes I just lose wifi. It’s hard enough getting my record back up but this system is ridiculous. I was ranked 700 after grinding for months last year only to be shut down. And then this year I lagged out 3 times and it’s gone. Please fix this and rank everyone. My gamertag is xFR0STB1TEx on Xbox if you have a way to reverse it. H2H is the only mode we play and you’re taking the fun away!

Message 20 of 525 (8,653 Views)