Re: Head to head rankings unavailable

by Negus28

Original Post

RANKING DISAPPEARED YET AGAIN

★★ Novice

This is my 5th consecutive year buying Madden, and once again my H2H ranking has disappeared! And EA never fixes it, this is beyond disappointing 

Message 511 of 525 (2,195 Views)

Re: RANKING DISAPPEARED YET AGAIN

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@jayshannon18We keep telling them here and many other places but still, no promise to fix, only that they are aware of it. Oh, well, we'll keep trying trying and maybe someday they will. And let's not forget, this thread is also about putting online H2H history, compare stats, and scouting back into the game!

Message 512 of 525 (2,086 Views)

★★ Novice
@yohanvazquez Honestly it’s pissing me off Bc I try my * off and it don’t show me sorry to be a try hard but I just wanna see if I can get to number one and it don’t show me my rank of how close I am
Message 513 of 525 (1,641 Views)

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★ Novice
@LazyLewie85 It isn’t bro
Message 514 of 525 (1,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yohanvazquez if you have twitter @ EA and some notable NFL athletes .. you’ll get a response.
Message 515 of 525 (1,436 Views)

★ Pro

I'm hearing that stats now show in '21. But do they show in regular online H2H or just in other modes? Like does this screen now actually show stats and history? If so, please post a pic of yours showing stats instead of being blank.

Message 516 of 525 (1,281 Views)

★ Pro
Message 517 of 525 (1,274 Views)

★★ Novice

I wouldn’t say thank you for something that’s been broken for years lol and also they should make it so you can view friends stats not just ur “last opponent “

Message 518 of 525 (1,101 Views)

★ Pro
@Paid-In-Ful Yeah, I guess I was thinking being nice might help. Prolly not.
Message 519 of 525 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not receiving my wins when players are quiting due to being blown out or making making crucial game losing mistakes in online H2H and im sick of it. all the losses are handed out consistently, on time and accurate THE WINS SHOULD BE AS WELL! ive played at least 18 games while my record reads i played 11 this is absolutely unacceptable, my gamer tag is DeuceLaflare28 FIX THIS NOW!

Message 520 of 525 (1,154 Views)