Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by BoChanny

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I save this discussion board in my bookmarks. Until I hear from this board that it has changed I am not spending a dime on Madden! They should be ashamed!

Message 491 of 525 (916 Views)

★ Pro

Me too and exactly! Unless '21 works like it's supposed to, I'll never buy it and just keep playing '20 online until they stop supporting it.

Message 492 of 525 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The fact that they could care less if they lose customers speaks volumes. 

Message 493 of 525 (890 Views)

★ Guide

XXsirpain....hardly a "smart" business move.  More like a cheap, dishonest, unprofessional way of doing business.  We have had numerous discussions about this in this thread....it is driving us away in droves.   Last year was the first year I did not buy madden in 20 years,  and it was because of this glitch.  I am far from the only one.   

Message 494 of 525 (817 Views)

★ Pro
@LazyLewie85 Agreed. If you can't be open and honest with your customers, they're something wrong with what you're doing, how you're doing it, and the whole culture of your company.
Message 495 of 525 (807 Views)

★ Pro
@TheBigHotNReady @idq6go1b683o Says online h2h stats don't work again this year. Can anyone who's posted here confirm?
Message 496 of 525 (747 Views)

★ Apprentice

They dont work. Same as the last 3 years. Download the trial and see for yourself.

Message 497 of 525 (691 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. Madden 21 has the same problem. You all wasting your time posting in this forums. They dont care. Save your money and wait to buy 2k football.

Message 498 of 525 (691 Views)

★ Pro
@BoChanny Exactly. I wish they'd just say it's gone and isn't coming back. It'd save both them and us a lot of time.
Message 499 of 525 (684 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

By future do you mean in Madden 21? It’s clear now that it has not been fixed by launch. It has now been 3 years of the issue. Thanks 

Message 500 of 525 (572 Views)