Re: Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Robotic answers. You don’t care about people just money. It’s a complete joke at this point.

-thank you

Message 421 of 525 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ignore him. Use social media and report to gaming reporters online and twitter. If this happens when I buy the new Xbox we really need to organize and expose EA. Tweet Lamar Jackson and his Instagram since he is the cover athlete. We must do it together. This can not stand!

Message 422 of 525 (753 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Guys, banking on EA to fix this problem for 2021 after 4 years of ongoing issues with this would be foolish from our standpoint. 

I for one have had this game rendered useless to me after 2 weeks from purchase, for two years straight. I’ve tried to get a resolution through PlayStation/EA...and there’s no interest in providing a reasonable remedy.

I will not be buying Madden 2021

Message 423 of 525 (710 Views)

★ Pro
@JBabz88 I won't be buying '21 it unless this has been fixed in '21. If it doesn't work when it's released, it will obviously never be fixed later.
Message 424 of 525 (688 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s a shame it’s the reason I stopped playing in after two weeks last year 

I like to play realistic with real rosters hence why I like H2H

the superstar xfactor made the game play like nfl blitz anyway. Pathetic how they ruin it for us real sim players   And can’t even view stats online or my yardage per gam etc. I loved looking at all that

Message 425 of 525 (571 Views)

★ Pro
@Alabama11787 Totally agree. And besides having never being able to view my stats on '19 or '20, my rank disappeared a few nights ago.
Message 426 of 525 (567 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Any answers from EA? Will u fix online H2H so we can simply see our previous opponents as well as our stats. Aka yards per game turnover ratio Third down conversion % etc?

Message 427 of 525 (567 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just close the thread already EA u are a disgrace.  We been playing H2H since early 2000. What superstar xfactor abilities will there be next year? Mahomes can throw left handed 100 yards? Made game so unrealistic anyway this year. Fun having running back break 10 tackles every play

sad part is ur only football out there and for us who don’t like playing with fake teams in MUT with 10 year olds  u can’t even give us our stats or game history for us loyal guys who like playing realistic with real rosters and teams. 

Message 428 of 525 (521 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

NFL 2K5 is 15 years old and more realistic then this trash game every year. Ur a joke EA 

Message 429 of 525 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No competition means no accountability. If 2K could produce a game it would do to Madden what happened to NBA live which 2K has seemingly killed. 2K Sports is where to go stuff like this does not happen. They lose exclusive rights bye EA and bye Blueberry you company is losing loyal players by the day. This arrogance will be the end of EA

Message 430 of 525 (470 Views)