Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by khyntarian

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I already tweeted out about it to ea and tagged ron Rivera to try and get it out there faster 

Follow me 88Pender real name kevin pender 

Tag some other important people

Message 71 of 525 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Pretty sure ea loses its license next year... we can only hope at this point. Hate to be that guy but they litterally had an entire year to fix this... based on my research it isn’t a rare problem and many people from as far back as madden 18 all report the same thing....

Message 72 of 525 (1,986 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here to leave my daily complaint. Wish EA would actually do something about it. This is ridiculous.

Message 73 of 525 (1,974 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same bug different day.....🤦🏽‍♂️

Message 74 of 525 (1,944 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How has this not been fixed yet? Embarrassing. 

Message 75 of 525 (1,911 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Been a MAdden user for over 20 years....and last two years games have been rendered useless by no online H2H play due to this glitch. 

This is absolutely ridiculous, people have been having this issue for 4-5 years and EA has done nothing to prevent this.

I called EA customer support and even spoke to a supervisor. They said there is nothing they can do. That design is aware of this glitch as they have been for 5 years (!! wow). They said there's no possibility for a refund, partial refund, or even store credit because the game was purchased through playstation store.

Consider that: create a product and have no responsibility to ensure its functionality to customers. When asked for a refund you redirect them to someone else and put no effort in providing a resolution.

I recommend everyone go to the Better Business Bureau Website for EA Sports and file a complaint.  Appalling customer service. There's nothing more we can do to counter EA's ineptitude.

Will never be purchasing this game again and I hope there are enough people out there that do the same. 

Message 76 of 525 (1,895 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If this glitch has happened within 14 days of purchasing the game, Playstation will give you a full refund.

If you call them 15 days after purchasing this game, they will do absolutely nothing for you.

I urge everybody, and with urgency, to get a refund for this game within the 14 day window if possible.

Also, Playstation customer support has mentioned that EA has never submitted this to playstation as a glitch or issue with the game....PS mentioned that most developers submit issues after recognizing them and this also qualifies you for a refund...EA has known about this for 5 + years and has never submitted it as a glitch to playstation.

DO NOT BUY EA SPORTS. 

User for 25 + years, and will never be a customer again.

Message 77 of 525 (1,888 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Still nothing.... cmon ea... you’re better than this🤦🏽‍♂️😢

Message 78 of 525 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Daaaaaaamn ea back at it again with the bugs

Message 79 of 525 (1,846 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA this is shameful and I will check and leave m,messages and complain about this issue until it is resolved. This is pathetic treatment of your loyal consumers. Shameful

Message 80 of 525 (1,800 Views)