Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by Swamy53

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Did they ever find a fix for it? This is *

Message 21 of 525 (10,457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope 

Message 22 of 525 (10,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Swamy53 Bull crap I’m ranked 800 and mine went away smh
Message 23 of 525 (10,415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA developers should be ashamed of themselves for letting this bug exist year over year. It's truly shameful.

FIX THIS * BUG. Right now you can't see ANY online records on PC. I have no idea if the guy I just played is 400-40 W/L record or 40-400 W/L record. It's absolutely ridiculous that a bug like this exists in a flagship game like this.

Pure * shame. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Message 24 of 525 (10,402 Views)

★ Guide

Same thing happened last year.  Is anybody not having this problem?  Everybody I know cannot compare stats or check their history after playing H2H online.

Message 25 of 525 (10,362 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Did they fix it yet?????

Message 26 of 525 (10,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still not up. Won’t show opponent ranking/record and won’t even show my percentile or ranking. Worked from absolutely nothing to top 1500 in 3 days and now it won’t even tell me where I’m at rank or percentile wise. Truly ridiculous. 

Message 27 of 525 (10,339 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jrsummers96 Not to mention i have not been able to compare stats since getting the game. Now it’s even worse, I can’t even see my own ranking anymore.
Message 28 of 525 (10,338 Views)

★ Guide

Guys, this problem has been around for a few years now.  EA is well aware of it...not only have i reported it a zillion times, but so have many people on here.  They really do not seem to care...I guarantee this is not fixed this year.  Seems like a ploy to get people to play MUT, as stats are readily available in that.   I have bought Madden since 1999, started playing online h2h in 05.  Truly disgraceful what has happened to h2h and this is the first year i have not bought madden. If they dont care enough to listen to me, a loyal fan for 20 years, they can * off.  Ill play something else.

Message 29 of 525 (10,301 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The most frustrating thing about this critical bug is that it would probably take an intern about 1 hour to fix it. It's laughable. 

Message 30 of 525 (10,294 Views)