Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 08/02/2019 3:00AM EST
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I was ranked in the top 200 before the release of the standard version. After a free hours after that and a few games the page that shows my record and ranking disappeared and hasn’t come back since. What do I do?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play H2H
What happens when the bug occurs? I was ranked in the top 200 before the release of the standard version. After a free hours after that and a few games the page that shows my record and ranking disappeared and hasn’t come back since. What do I do?
What do you expect to see? Rankings
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? traquanlee
Date/time issue occurred 08/02/2019 3:00AM EST
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Summarize your bug I was ranked in the top 200 before the release of the standard version. After a free hours after that and a few games the page that shows my record and ranking disappeared and hasn’t come back since. What do I do?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing Madden 20 online H2H
What happens when the bug occurs? Ranking disappears
What do you expect to see? My ranking and record and to be able to view others rankings and records including my friends who play as well.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I was ranked in the top 200 before the release of the standard version. After a free hours after that and a few games the page that shows my record and ranking disappeared and hasn’t come back since. What do I do?
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? IDK

72E65922-3AA0-442C-ABF1-B0F6FE6D155F.jpeg

Message 1 of 525 (48,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

Community Manager

Everyone, a fix for this issue has been identified and will be included in an upcoming update.

As the actual date of when this will be included is subject to change I will not post that right now.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you all.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 96 of 525 (53,556 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Been having same issude since madden 19

Message 2 of 525 (47,928 Views)

★ Apprentice

This has happened for the past 3 madden's..RIDICULOUS..DONT ACT LIKE YOU GUYS DONT KNOW. FYI...no one cares about MUT..Pay attention to H2H..you give us content and then take it away every time..You also give us a category of seeing our opponents record but shows no content...Do you guys test stuff or what???? ABSOLUTELY APPALLED..AND REDICULOUS..ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS SEEING OUR RECORD, OUR RANKING AND OUR OPPONENTS RECORD AND RANKING..WHAT THE HELL?????

Message 3 of 525 (47,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Mine doing the same thing and I have a decent record 

Message 4 of 525 (47,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had success by starting the game and at the load screen before the game pull your ethernet cord or the whole power cord to your PS4 and it should upload it. Could cost you an Loss tho.. good luck 

Message 5 of 525 (47,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me just yesterday and it happebed during last years madden as well.  At this point I want a refund if it doesnt get sorted out.  Its likes all they care about is MUT players. 

Message 6 of 525 (47,780 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here 

Message 7 of 525 (47,771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Facts. They cater to MUT players & forget us H2H online players made the game. They give us bugs & leave it on us. You think if MUT players were losing their rank on their leaderboards, they wouldn't act fast? This is why they will lose customers. They don't make H2H exciting & they leave us hanging out to dry. This has happened to me 2 years in a row on xboxone, last year being #2 & this yr at #35. 

Message 8 of 525 (47,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facts. This has been going on way too long. MUT is played by children for the high majority. EA, step it up. It's tiring to keep badgering my friends to get the game when I can't give it glowing reviews. You're losing customers. 

Message 9 of 525 (47,430 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep just happened to me too. Im on a 9 game winning streak, was ranked in the 6000 top 6%..my opponent disconnected on me in the 3rd quarter and i got the 9th W..and not to my surprise my ranking is gone. This is the last year I buy this trash of a game. EA doesn’t care about H2H players, therefore all the scrubs currently sit at the top charts.

Which console generation do you have? PS4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ScarFaceSF_D85
Date/time issue occurred 08/8/2019 around 11:00 pm EST
What type of issue do you have? opponent disconnected after getting blowing out, and EA punishes me by wiping my rank. Simply Pathetic
my ranking disappeared and hasn’t come back since. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play H2H
What happens when the bug occurs? I was ranked in the top 6000 and rank disappeared after my opponent quit. Im on a 9 game win streak.
What do you expect to see? My Ranking..please give up your license and let 2K sports make an NFL game due to your incompetence.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?  AMD

Message 10 of 525 (47,416 Views)