Madden 20 franchise

by Mildrex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 franchise

★ Novice

I have recently decided I want to watch a CPU be CPU game on madden franchise mode and found out that it is not possible. Could anybody help me on how to watch my franchise team in a CPU vs CPU game?

Message 2 of 7 (1,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 franchise

★ Novice

I found out a way to do it in franchise, all you have to do is go into super sim and super sim the whole game on low speed

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,828 Views)

All Replies

Spectator Mode for franchise games?

★★★ Newbie

Previous entries had the ability to basically perform roster management only. You could do training and scouting then start the game, move the controller to the middle and watch your team play the other team. I started an online franchise and then tried launching the actual game but it won't let me move my player controller to the middle.

Message 1 of 7 (1,822 Views)

Community Manager

@Mildrex 

You're only able to do this in Exhibition mode by not selecting a team and choose to "spectate."

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,890 Views)

★ Novice

I found out a way to do it in franchise, all you have to do is go into super sim and super sim the whole game on low speed

Message 4 of 7 (1,829 Views)

Community Manager

@Mildrex 

Ah, learned something new! Thanks for coming back to point that out. :eahigh_file:

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway for my friend and I watch our franchises play in a sim game as our teams play?

Message 6 of 7 (930 Views)

Community Manager
@oslikerj This feature isn't in Madden NFL 20 or 21.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (914 Views)