Madden 20 PC cannot stay fullscreen and is unresponsive on windowed

by milam666

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 PC cannot stay fullscreen and is unresponsive on windowed

★★ Novice

This is still a SEVERE problem. Nvidia PC players are getting kicked out of fullscreen every few minutes.
All notifications and overlays are turned off.
No other ANYTHING running and all drivers up to date.
It is IN fullscreen....then, while playing, using a controller (both wired and bluetooth) the game will suddenly LEAVE fullscreen mode. (The window is longer the front window and simply clicking back in the window returns it to fullscreen.)

There is no rhyme or reason that I have found, ie, nothing else is running on the PC at the time and there is no button combination as it will happen while just paused.

It is really silly that this has been as issue as far back as 2015 according to Reddit, as there are post of people reporting the same problem with Origin titles for YEARS.

Message 11 of 16 (1,514 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, having the same issue.  Tried clearing cache multiple times.  Still happening to me too.

Message 12 of 16 (1,384 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, this has been happening to me ever since the last Origin update. Origin will also occasionally just pop itself over any other open windows I have running when I'm not in a game, if I haven't completely exited from it.

Message 13 of 16 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue as of today. still no fix?????????

Message 14 of 16 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden 2020 is so glitchy ---  this has been happening to me making the game unplayable. Couple months now... it used to work, but now drops every 3-5 mins.  It flickers now during replays... super disappointed that I cant compete - when its drops fullscren I lose control until I mouse back onto full screen -- the whole app is broke -- origin window drops all the time too.  - THis is my formal complaint, - EA -- Im turning you off and going back to RDR2- its flawless- never a glitch with rockstar games... wont be buying the next madden-- this is BS! 

Message 15 of 16 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue here.

EA...this only started after an Origin Client update.

My 10900K/3080/64GB meets the specs to play the game. It has been running without issue until the Origin update. When flopping back and forth between windowed and full-screen, it's an Origin message about 'screen shots' that is popping up.

Message 16 of 16 (810 Views)