Madden 20 Custom Roster Not Loading

by nman1103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 Custom Roster Not Loading

★ Novice

The title pretty well explains it, I can'toad a custom roster. I go to Download Community Files screen, I pick the roster I want, and I download, it should be THAT SIMPLE yet it isn't. I download the file, I go to Load and Delete Files screen, press A over the roster I downloaded, the game LITERALLY TELLS ME MY ROSTER WAS LOADED SUCCESSFULLY and then proceeds to not work. What is the cause of this and just as importantly, how/can you fix it? It almost seems like a certain company is trying to push Madden 21 on me, but to be honest, this makes me want to avoid buying it MORE now if that is in fact their mission. I made a similar post on Reddit and the only response I got said to use a secondary Xbox Account... which I don't have nor do I have any desire to make. I shouldn't need a whole other account just to use a basic game function, I really hope this is just an error they haven't fixed and it isn't an annoying attempt at forcing us to buy Madden 21 for updated rosters. If so that's pretty scummy.

Message 1 of 2 (1,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 Custom Roster Not Loading

Community Manager
@nman1103

Hey there. Have you tried clearing the saved game data for Madden NFL 20 under My Games & Apps to see if that clears it up for you?
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (926 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 20 Custom Roster Not Loading

Community Manager
@nman1103

Hey there. Have you tried clearing the saved game data for Madden NFL 20 under My Games & Apps to see if that clears it up for you?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (927 Views)