Madden 20 Custom Playbook Missing Formations

by TripleOption51

Original Post

Plays missing in Playbook

★★★ Newbie

I have created a playbook and i am missing plays in that playbook. Put these plays show up in other playbooks that I made. I am missing the 12 gauge and regular wildcat formation from the playbook that I prefer to use. These plays show up in another playbook that I made. Anyone know why this is?

Message 11 of 13 (538 Views)

Custom Playbook bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GoodSaintBoy
Date/time issue occurred May 23, 2020
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? I dont play with anyone lol idk
Summarize your bug For context, I use a custom offensive playbook and made sure to have 30 plays or less per situation e.g. 1st down, 2nd and long, 3rd and medium, Red Zone, etc. Sometimes when in the play calling menu, either enhanced or slim, the personnel and formation will not be displayed; sometimes a play, including play art and aforementioned details will not show but still show a button prompt to choose that play. In both cases (with a small exception to the bug with no play or play art), when choosing any play, the displayed play art (when not the blank one) will not match the play called on the field/in gameplay. Attempting to audible results in all offensive players on-field to run to the center of the line of scrimmage until either a delay of game or timeout is called or the game crashing. Choosing the play that is completely blank but still shows a button prompt will always result in the punt team being called on to punt (no matter the down and distance). When this occurs, no part of the playbook works. Even things outside of the gameplan menu (such as choosing by formation or by play type).
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I thought that it might be from having too many game-palnned plays (not the issue it appears) or plays in general in the playbook.
What happens when the bug occurs? The play I attempt to call is not what shows on the field and calling and audible results in all offensive players on-field to run towards the center of the line of scrimmage until a delay of game or timeout is called. Sometimes calling an audible also causes as crash as well.
What do you expect to see? The playbook to display plays in the gameplan and to have those plays, when called from the playbook, to be on field.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I dont have any

Message 12 of 13 (473 Views)

The play I call is not the one that plays on-field

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For context, I use a custom offensive playbook and made sure to have 30 plays or less per situation e.g. 1st down, 2nd and long, 3rd and medium, Red Zone, etc.

Sometimes when in the play calling menu, either enhanced or slim, the personnel and formation will not be displayed; sometimes a play, including play art and aforementioned details will not show but still show a button prompt to choose that play. In both cases (with a small exception to the bug with no play or play art), when choosing any play, the displayed play art (when not the blank one) will not match the play called on the field/in gameplay. Attempting to audible results in all offensive players on-field to run to the center of the line of scrimmage until either a delay of game or timeout is called or the game just crashing. Choosing the play that is completely blank but still shows a button prompt will always result in the punt team being called on to punt (no matter the down and distance).

When this occurs, no part of the playbook works. Even things outside of the gameplan menu (such as choosing by formation or by play type).

Message 13 of 13 (435 Views)