Madden 20 - Connection to peer has been lost

by Guitarkore

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 - Connection to peer has been lost

★★★ Newbie

I am wired and home alone and every game I have played today I have gotten kicked from the game with message quoting Connection to your peer has been lost. I don’t know what to do anymore. The only way I can get a win is if their connection is lost before mine or I make them rage quit in the first 3 minutes of the game. I haven’t even made it to the 3rd quarter in a week. Please help or forever never play this game again because I can’t even play the game for 3 minutes (game time).

Message 61 of 69 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I was on a 14 game win streak and was playing online head to head and in my last game I was winning 30-8 with 2 minutes in the 4th quarter when my opponent left and took the L I didn't play 15 games back to back just to get a stupid L
Message 62 of 69 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea seriously has the worst servers I've ever seen.  I've been dced 7 times this past week right before kickoff and I've gotten a loss.  This is really making me not want to buy ea products anymore 

Message 63 of 69 (1,184 Views)

Community Manager
@Tdforyou What message are you getting when you're being disconnected and have you tried anything from your side to see if things would improve? We'll let the team know about connection issues but sometimes simple workaround fixes can help avoid frustrating situations like that. Sorry to hear about the amount of DC's you're getting, that's not going to be fun at all and we're here to work with you on fixing that.
Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 69 (1,160 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing here. Doesn’t work and counts it as a loss. This very second it says “Estimated wait time: 0:10” and its now up to 6:45 and still hasn’t connected to a match. I’m giving up on H2H.

Message 65 of 69 (1,047 Views)

Community Manager
@wags-438 Have you tried rebooting your network and power cycled the console? That usually fixes this when a new connection is established to the servers.
Blueberry.png
Message 66 of 69 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Guitarkore Same problem with me i need help fixing it!
Message 67 of 69 (823 Views)

★★ Novice

Is ea going to fix this 

Message 68 of 69 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing when people quit on me or it says connection to your peer has been lost I'm getting the L. This has happened to me the past 5 games online. Every time is does this it's saying that your peers connection is having difficulties. It's not even my connection that's the problem.

Message 69 of 69 (571 Views)