Madden 20 - Connection to peer has been lost

by Guitarkore

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 - Connection to peer has been lost

★★★ Newbie

i have a wired connection with a 450+ download and 900+ upload speed but it keeps happening to me too please help me fix this

Message 51 of 69 (1,181 Views)

Community Manager

@DovKiingxDawgma 

Can you run a UO Trace and private message me those results? I'll need to see how your connection is reaching our servers. 

Blueberry.png
Message 52 of 69 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play hard wired to the router and every game I'm getting dropped

Message 53 of 69 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AllanTheGreat69 Wow it’s March of 2020, I’m just picking this game up this exact thing keeps happening to me. I can’t believe this *
Message 54 of 69 (999 Views)

Community Manager
@LiftedontheLinks

Which platform are you on and have you tried anything from your end to see if you could avoid it, such as rebooting the network? This is a general connection error that can result from a variety of connection issues (slow connection). We are here to help troubleshoot it for you. As you can see from the user's replies, people trickle in here once a week or several weeks which is to be expected when thousands of players are playing the game from various networks, router hardware, locations in the world, etc.
Blueberry.png
Message 55 of 69 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Madden for 15yrs and this newest game is terrible and sad. I get kicked out of games right around halftime and can be up 28 to 0 and still get a loss. It really makes me not want to even waste my time and money anymore because the record isn't honest to the skill of the player. It's all up to the madden people and their servers and any other scandals behind the certain or in the closet but they do. I think Madden is corrupt for these reasons

Message 56 of 69 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Should have been fixed years ago. They are losing my respect and do these things for reasons of their own and I know they are responsible

Message 57 of 69 (872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is a glitch in the madden game as lots of kids have figured it out where they disconnect their modem when they are losing to make you get the loss, its happen to me 5 times in the last week and I'm on the best connection money can buy so i know these kids are doing this and EA Sports cant figure out how to fix it, its ruining the game.

Message 58 of 69 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Actual name the kids call it is D dossing , where the use external hardware to overload the packets to the internet connection to cause you to lose

Message 59 of 69 (790 Views)

★★★ Novice

Had to move quick to get all the evidence in the video but what essentially happened was my opponent realized he was going to lose so he uses all 5 pauses (max time on each) the ask for a friendly quit. Then gets an offside penalty 3 times so I can't kick the field goal then when he finally let me kick the game disconnects right as I make it with 0 seconds left on the clock and when I went back to the home screen I was given a Lose

Message 60 of 69 (763 Views)