M20 Night Train Lane Harvest Exchange

by briancole1971

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M20 Night Train Lane Harvest Exchange

★★★ Newbie

I'm unable to add the applicable cards to the Night Train Lane Harvest Exchange set. All 4 cards are present in my item binder; however, it says I am not permitted to add them to the set.

Even more frustrating, purchasing the cards through the actual Night Train Lane exchange set where it only searches auctions for the appropriate cards also refuses to add the cards I've just purchased to the set.

How can this be resolved?

Message 1 of 3 (639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M20 Night Train Lane Harvest Exchange

★★★★★ Apprentice
@briancole1971 When you purchase a card for the set...the card has to be upgraded using harvest food before you can put it NTL set.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @briancole1971 

Do you still need help with this? For this event, I know one common mistake players made is that they weren't putting in the correct item to the set. A lot of these items that are required for the set look the same, but the ones required are from the challenges you have to play and earn food items to upgrade it to the final item from each individual set to go into the Night Train Lane Exchange. 

Are you able to screenshot the set and your items?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@briancole1971 When you purchase a card for the set...the card has to be upgraded using harvest food before you can put it NTL set.
Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)