Re: Kicking meter missing

by Yeaahyeah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kicking meter missing

★★★ Newbie

The kicking meter has disappeared. I've tried repairing the game and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but the kicking meter is still missing.

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Either turning off anti-aliasing entirely or switching it to FXAA instead should fix it. It's a shame that the setting isn't working, but hopefully they fix it. Madden 19 still has an MSAA bug to this day which results in rain and snow particles not appearing.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Are you using MSAA in the graphics settings? If so, that setting is broken at the moment.

Message 2 of 6 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anti-aliasing is set to 4x MSAA.

Using ALT + TAB has brought it back up a few times.

Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Either turning off anti-aliasing entirely or switching it to FXAA instead should fix it. It's a shame that the setting isn't working, but hopefully they fix it. Madden 19 still has an MSAA bug to this day which results in rain and snow particles not appearing.

Message 4 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

@KKonaTriHard wrote:

You wouldn't believe the frustration you've just resolved for me by posting this.  I had no idea about the aa bug.  I thank you sir.

Message 5 of 6 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problems... with some strange frame drops and my physics/animations were also messed up.... even though it was pretty comical for a little bit dont get me wrong. I eventually wanted to play the game so I Uninstalled and reinstalled, and now i cant get past and loading screen after the main menu.  

Message 6 of 6 (439 Views)