I can't play madden 20 online

by KrisMekal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't play madden 20 online

★ Novice

I can't play any madden online because i can not verify my account because i don't know the EA account password and i do not know the email password because i made both when i was 13.  I have talked to people from ea help on the phone and i have been told that since i have enough information on the account i would be helped but then received an email saying that i need more info for the account.  Even though i filled out everything on the form and i know everything about the account except for the password.  I bought the superstar edition for madden ultimate team yet i cant even get into it.  Please help me because i just want to play ultimate team for the new game and i'm afraid i wont be able to play it at all.

Message 1 of 16 (11,665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't play madden 20 online

Community Manager

Sorry to say @KrisMekal but if you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that they are unable to grant you access to the account then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing to do is try to find the email account linked to your EA Account and regain access to it.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (11,633 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @KrisMekal but if you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that they are unable to grant you access to the account then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing to do is try to find the email account linked to your EA Account and regain access to it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (11,634 Views)

★ Novice

I was told that i would be able to swap the emails because i knew everything about the account except the password.  i was even told that twice but 2 different people so i don’t see why i can’t switch it.

Message 3 of 16 (11,611 Views)

Community Manager

I cannot comment on issues such as this @KrisMekal.

If our live support team have advised that they cannot grant you access to an account then we would be unable to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (11,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know my password and everything but the verification code is not being sent to me. Why?

Message 5 of 16 (11,569 Views)

Community Manager

If you are not getting the code @don1818par then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (11,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i go to verify my email it gives me the an email i have never seen before. And when i go to make connect my new EA account to xbox live the same thing will pop up.

Message 7 of 16 (11,361 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mastermarzen12 as I posted above, if you cannot log into your account due to not receiving the verification code then you will need to speak with our live support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 16 (11,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KrisMekal same thing happened to me I want my money back! Or a option to change “email” only game that requires to have an email and you mess it up🤮
Message 9 of 16 (11,009 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Young_enhale you can contact our support using the steps above. If the email on your account has been entered incorreclty then this would have occurred when you were creating the account or updating the email. The live support team does not make changes to an email unless it is at your request.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (10,975 Views)