Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TenderestPie
Date/time issue occurred The last couple of weeks
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Almost every time I play a season game on Ultimate team I play bots who are the Patriots and has the same players. I know it’s a bit because they all run the same plays and have the same kickoff. I have the same problem as my dad who also plays Ultimate team in his account a lot.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play games of Ultimate team on PS4
What happens when the bug occurs? I usually just quit because I don’t feel like playing boring games
What do you expect to see? No Patriots bots
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

They all either have Osweiler or Bryce Petty

Message 3 of 21 (8,695 Views)

I get put with a Afk guy and I am pissed

★ Novice

I am playing H2H season and it is terrible! I keep getting put with AFK guy and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and it keeps happening over and over again and I am at the point where I am quiting every match

Message 1 of 21 (8,583 Views)

Madden 20 Bots (61 Overall)

★★★ Novice

Every other game I play in head to head seasons I am paired against a 61 overall bot. They are always the Patriots and always have Brock osweiler or tom petty as their quarterback. They will not quit and it is EXTREMELY irritating taking a knee for 20 minutes to get a winZ. It makes me lose my mind and I usually quit the game as I am not willing to waste twenty minutes of my time. If EA could fix this that would be fantastic as they are truly ruining the game for me. PLEASE GET RID OF THE BOTS.

Message 2 of 21 (8,668 Views)

Re: How come I most of the time I play a season game I get matched up against a

★★★ Novice

This is incredibly annoying and happens to me too. I have deleted the games multiple times bc I’m so mad after playing these bots but of course ea doesn’t even care and won’t even respond. It drives me insane and they don’t care about their game and just want money. Maybe they should listen to their customers and fix their game.

Message 4 of 21 (8,577 Views)

Re: I get put with a Afk guy and I am pissed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jackb2009oct @TenderestPie25 @BraedenTurner22 

Can you please direct message me the platform you play on and what their Gamertag is?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 21 (8,535 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sent you a direct message regarding my situation. Also here is just one of probably 40 bits I have come across.

Message 6 of 21 (8,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bots*

Message 7 of 21 (8,487 Views)

★★★ Novice

So what’s the answer here EA?  I’m getting so sick and tired of this bot BS.  They used to have the decency to quit out after they kicked the ball out of bounds but now they stay the entire friggin game.  I must matchup against these Patriots bryce petty led stupid teams 10-15 times a day. Wtf do I have to be the one to quit out and ruin my season?  Fix this crap.  

Message 8 of 21 (8,440 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here’s the most recent username.  

Message 9 of 21 (8,438 Views)

Sick of Bot matchups

★★★ Novice

Can you please tell me why I keep matching up against this stupid bot team with Bryce Petty at qb?  It used to happen every once in awhile and to my benefit they’d quit out fairly quickly. Now it’s all the time literally I’ll matchup against them 7 or 8 times out of 10. It’s so boring to have to play the game out they run 2 run plays a pass play where they get sacked then punt. I play the game for the competitive aspect against on line players not this crap. It’s to the point now where I see It’s the bot team on the matchup screen and I have to just quit out then I get  Penalized for it. I’m just about to stop playing the game all together because I cant Get this to stop. I’ve reinstalled the game 3x and changed my favorite team away from the Pats because I assumed the reason I matchup against them is because they are the Pats. I need this fixed or next time I delete I’m not going to reinstall. 

Message 10 of 21 (8,321 Views)