My account has been wrongfully locked out of auction house for 2 weekks now.

by johnnytball

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting hosed on Madden account being banned

★★ Novice

I beleive my account was banned in error for "sending coins ". I have bought hundered of card packs over the last 4 months and spend at least $4000 on my Credit card. I have sold off cards that i don't want to purchase ones that I do. I.E. Gale Sayers ultimate legend for 1,200,000 coins, Nick Bosa NFL Honors for 800,000 coins, Arik Armstead Super Bowl for 450,000 all in one day. This all legal and this account is NOT associated with a coin scheme or bot. I would like to continue to be active in the auction house as I have bought and sold over 5,000,000 coins. Please reinstate ASAP so I may continue to build my ultimate legally and thorough purchase and trading of card packs. Tried to open a case for a month and never get any response. This is a crappy way to treat good customers and players. 

Message 1 of 9 (810 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting hosed on Madden account being banned

Community Manager

@puddy235 

It looks like your case got pulled out of the queue when you were requesting updates. In the future, be sure to open a new case or contact @EAHelp through Twitter to ask for an update. What you need to do now is either contact @EAHelp through Twitter or open another case here with a chat advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They will get your case transferred to the ToS team again.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (721 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@puddy235 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have several times, never get an acknowledgement or anything. After 2 days days resolved with 0 changes or any communication . This has gone on for a month.

Message 3 of 9 (755 Views)

Community Manager

@puddy235 

It looks like your case got pulled out of the queue when you were requesting updates. In the future, be sure to open a new case or contact @EAHelp through Twitter to ask for an update. What you need to do now is either contact @EAHelp through Twitter or open another case here with a chat advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They will get your case transferred to the ToS team again.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (722 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Thank you
Message 5 of 9 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@puddy235 

You're very welcome. Good luck! Let us know if you have any other issues.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (703 Views)

My account has been wrongfully locked out of auction house for 2 weekks now.

★★★★★ Novice

I am dealing with same issue as you are. It is very frustrating not being able to access the most important part of MUT especially at this point in the game. I had just reached Level 99 & was working to get binder ready for the upcoming promo but then for some reason my account was blocked from accessing auction house / trades & Companion app.

That was 2 weeks ago yesterday but they are still looking into this natter. Hopefully my case is resolved soon & unlocked so me & my 2 nephews (5 & 7 yrs olds) can get back enjoying full accesin to ultimate team. 

Message 7 of 9 (648 Views)

Re: My account has been wrongfully locked out of auction house for 2 weekks now.

★ Novice

Yeah madden ban me for no reason and I really liked get my auction block open I’ve 6 Super Bowls won over 818 games don’t get why I’ll be blocked from action block first place who can I contact get it back open 

Message 8 of 9 (548 Views)

Re: My account has been wrongfully locked out of auction house for 2 weekks now.

Community Manager

Hello, @Madden2333.

You can find more information on banned accounts here.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 9 (521 Views)