Face of the Franchise offline

by RustyLo

Original Post

Face of the Franchise offline

★★★ Newbie

This is just ridiculous. I know it’s 2020, and I know most people have access to reliable internet. But not everyone. I can think of NO REASON why you can’t simply play face of the franchise offline. It’s not like it would be a hard thing to do. This game mode is completely unplayable and worthless to me simply because of my geographic location. I happen to live somewhere that doesn’t have reliable internet access and limited speeds so I get disconnected with regularity so because of this, I’m limited in how I can play your game. It’s one thing to not be able to get the most up to date rosters and the latest bug fixes, but to make an ENTIRE SINGLE PLAYER GAME MODE unplayable for some of the people who purchased your game is just ridiculous. It would not be hard to patch and fix this, and it would show that you care about EVERYONE who plays your game, not just the people who love in towns and cities. IT’S A SINGLE PMAYER MODE!!! WHY DOES IT REQUIRE ONLINE? WHAT PURPOSE DOES THIS SERVE?

Message 1 of 2 (3,935 Views)

Re: Face of the Franchise offline

★ Novice

I totally agree I stop buying madden's because of this.EA is trying to go full online so yu can buy their packs.i buy madden to play the season mode.

Message 2 of 2 (3,411 Views)