Face of Franchise play only as created player

by allycat1335

Original Post

Face of Franchise play only as created player

★★★ Newbie

When I created my player in Face of Francihise (QB1) mode, I assumed that I would only be playing as myself, not controlling all players, as I have seen gameplay, and my friends play the game. However, when I play, I control all players, both offense and defense. I am not sure if I need to change a setting, or if there is something wrong with the way I set it up? I could start over again, but I am in a couple regulare season games now, and do not really want to recreate my player or play the beginning for the 3rd time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (15,935 Views)

Re: Face of Franchise play only as created player

Community Manager

@allycat1335 

Hey there! You'll have to control the entire team in Face of the Franchise. If you were to create a connected or offline franchise, there will be an option to play as the "player only." 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (15,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Why isn't there a option to only play as your self
Message 3 of 4 (10,042 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry don't understand why in madden 21 the face of the franchise was made online only.i will not buy madden anylonger until this is fixed.this game is not offline friendly. Can't wait until 2k brings out their football game atleast they listen and respect their fanbase.
Message 4 of 4 (6,960 Views)