[FIXED] Unable to Advance Week - CFM

by ItsLottoZ

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 cloud franchise things to do not working

★★★ Newbie

Im having this problems as well (PS4). The option to the play game wont appear. Very frustrating!

Message 21 of 258 (1,909 Views)

Re: Cant advance week

★★ Novice

Having the same today. A player won the breakout challenge to become xfactor and then everything went south. His xfactor ability never showed up (slot was unlocked but no ability). If I try to update him the game crashes. So I try to advance the week and it stuck on loading screen. Then to add insult to injury power outage so when I reload the game no option to advance were given

Message 22 of 258 (1,914 Views)

Re: Madden 20 cloud franchise things to do not working

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. My franchise game froze when I was advancing the week. Now the things to do menu is empty and I can’t advance anything. I’m stuck. Did anyone find a solution?

Message 23 of 258 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone fixed yet? I’m beyond frustrated with this. 

Message 24 of 258 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA Help gave me instructions to clear files and other things to resolve this. Haven’t had the chance to do it yet. I’m gonna try tomorrow 

Message 25 of 258 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried those steps it did absolutely nothing. I they need to fix it on their end.

Message 26 of 258 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have you reached back out?

Message 27 of 258 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes and no one is helping me or acknowledging any of these posts regarding it

Message 28 of 258 (1,825 Views)

Cannot advance week in Franchise

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TheBearDrew90
Date/time issue occurred 10/4/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug After trying to advance the week, my game got hung up on the advancing week screen for over an hour. At that point I tried to cancel and now I've lost the ability to advance the week. From Things To Do I can only view awards and improve my team. I tried to force advance by setting my team to auto pilot for 1 week and now my franchise just hangs on advancing the week every time I try to load into it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By trying to advance a week in franchise mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Advancing week screen hangs
What do you expect to see? Week should advance
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. n/a
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? n/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB n/a

After trying to advance the week, my game got hung up on the advancing week screen for over an hour. At that point I tried to cancel and now I've lost the ability to advance the week. From Things To Do I can only view awards and improve my team. I tried to force advance by setting my team to auto pilot for 1 week and now my franchise just hangs on advancing the week every time I try to load into it. 

Message 29 of 258 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have you uninstall and reinstall madden?

Message 30 of 258 (1,813 Views)