Re: Can't Connect MUT 20 PC

by Rippon22

Original Post

Error: Server cannot process your request

★★★ Newbie

For some reason the entire day so far I haven't been able to do Solo Challenges, use the 'Best Lineup' feature, do KO Superstar drafts and other various things. Predominantly relating to MUT. I get the error, "Error: Server cannot process your request" or such every time and get booted to the main menu. I've attempted countless things and nothing is changing. I was able to do Solo Battles, but nothing else that I've tried to do in MUT.

Message 3 of 19 (826 Views)

Can't Connect MUT 20 PC

★★ Novice

As stated, just started. Can't find server info for PC

Message 1 of 19 (778 Views)

Re: Can't Connect MUT 20 PC

★★★ Novice

Same issue here.  Most on PC are having issues playing certain solos, some can't get in to MUT at all.  EA, any help would be appreciated.  We know us lowly PC folk aren't the majority, but we still are addicted to your game Standard smile

Message 2 of 19 (768 Views)

Solo draft: Our server cannot process your request.

★★ Novice

Got this problem this morning and the support closed the case without providing any solution. Would like to try my luck here.

After checking all the things, I think I know the root cause of this bug. The bug is caused as the server status was very bad this morning. When the lineup of solo draft was generated, there are one or more holes in the lineup.

To fix the problem, I may need to ask the technician to change the lineup for me or ask them to clear the solo draft for me. But how can I get them.... 

Message 4 of 19 (801 Views)

Re: Error: Server cannot process your request

★★★ Novice

PC?  

Message 5 of 19 (812 Views)

Re: Solo draft: Our server cannot process your request.

★★ Novice

And it is PC.

Message 6 of 19 (790 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issues here. Could you do me a favor and try to run a Baker Mayfield or or legends solo?  It should boot you to the main menu as well. Hoping someone can look at this. 

Message 7 of 19 (783 Views)

★★ Novice

I am redownloading the game. Will do this once the download is done. It is 94% now.

Message 8 of 19 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

Those work well on my side. But I can't generate OVR based line up.

Message 9 of 19 (756 Views)

Re: Error: Server cannot process your request

★★★ Novice

I got the same issues on PC. None of the workarounds seems to fix it. The struggle became real after I opened some Most Feared packs.

Message 10 of 19 (789 Views)