Do I need a subscription to play?

by Xtreme59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do I need a subscription to play?

★★★ Newbie

I just want to play madden, even offline, but the PS store won't let me buy without an EA Play subscription, which I don't want to pay for on top of the cost to buy the game itself. What do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (2,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do I need a subscription to play?

Community Manager

@Xtreme59 

Hello!

You don't need an EA Play membership in order to own Madden NFL 20 outright. Have you tried reaching out to PlayStation Support to assist you with adding it to your account via their store? A digital or physical version can also be purchased from other online and local retailers too if you're having trouble with the PlayStation store. 

Madden NFL 21 is coming to EA Play next week though if you're interesting in holding out one more week for the latest version. Thanks for being a fan of Madden NFL!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,437 Views)

All Replies

Re: Do I need a subscription to play?

Community Manager

@Xtreme59 

Hello!

You don't need an EA Play membership in order to own Madden NFL 20 outright. Have you tried reaching out to PlayStation Support to assist you with adding it to your account via their store? A digital or physical version can also be purchased from other online and local retailers too if you're having trouble with the PlayStation store. 

Madden NFL 21 is coming to EA Play next week though if you're interesting in holding out one more week for the latest version. Thanks for being a fan of Madden NFL!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (2,438 Views)