Day 15 of a 14 day Auction house Ban

by boomingshot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Day 15 of a 14 day Auction house Ban

★ Guide

I received a 14 day auction house ban on oct 1st .  Did nothing wrong just using auction house normally. Now it’s oct 15th and still can’t access auction house.

When will this ban be lifted? 

Message 1 of 27 (3,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Day 15 of a 14 day Auction house Ban

Community Manager

@boomingshot 

Please check the email address associated with your EA account. You should have received an email regarding this and how long the ban/suspension is for. If you can't find it, try looking in the junk/spam folders in case the email was routed there.

Our Terms of Service team is available to address any actions taken on your account. Here is how to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (3,312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@boomingshot 

Please check the email address associated with your EA account. You should have received an email regarding this and how long the ban/suspension is for. If you can't find it, try looking in the junk/spam folders in case the email was routed there.

Our Terms of Service team is available to address any actions taken on your account. Here is how to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 27 (3,313 Views)

★★ Novice

Could you give an example of how you get banned from the auction house? I did not know you could get banned 🤣

Message 3 of 27 (3,299 Views)

★ Novice

I was just recently banned unexpectedly and have been trying to reach out to EA for some days now for a resolution. I have invested a lot of time and money into the game which has left me extremely frustrated and just upset about this whole thing. Please EA, let me know if you can help me out. Been a proud madden player since 07 on the WII hahah. 

Message 4 of 27 (3,255 Views)

★★ Novice

So how long did it take for you to get unbanned 

Message 5 of 27 (2,816 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I should get unbanned today ...

still not unbanned hbu ?

Message 6 of 27 (2,802 Views)

★★ Novice
@itssixk Still not unbanned I should be unbanned by 5 am if not this will be day 15 of my 14 day ban
Message 7 of 27 (2,774 Views)

★★ Novice
@boomingshot So how long did it take for you to get unbanned
Message 8 of 27 (2,773 Views)

★ Guide
@ClippedYouKidd My 14 day ban end up being a 15 day ban for some reason
Message 9 of 27 (2,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@boomingshotsame to me..
im still banned at what time on day 15 you got unbanned ? full 24 hours ?

Message 10 of 27 (2,744 Views)