Console ban

by Dashy1469

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Console ban

★★★ Newbie

Hi all, 

I transferred coins from my second account to my primary account as I wanted to just focus on one account, not knowing it was against the TOS. Not long after I received a transfer market ban, then a few days later I received a console ban. I have spent a lot of time and money into this game, as I am still a teenager it was hard to gather the money to purchase fifa 21, I used my birthday money I had been saving and purchased the game as it is probably my favourite game. It is really upsetting to have my account banned like this as I have really learnt my lesson and I now know that this type of behaviour is unacceptable as it does not follow the TOS. I am wondering how long this ban will be for? Is it permanent? If so then is there any ways to lift the ban?. I have emailed ea via putting a case in. I hope an EA team member can help me with my situation.

Thanks all.

Message 1 of 3 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Console ban

Community Manager

Hi @Dashy1469

Apologies for the late reply on this. 

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban could be overturned. If you have already contacted them over email that's all you would need to do for now. The TOS team will review the account and follow up with you via email as soon as they have an update. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (662 Views)

All Replies

Re: Console ban

Community Manager

Hi @Dashy1469

Apologies for the late reply on this. 

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban could be overturned. If you have already contacted them over email that's all you would need to do for now. The TOS team will review the account and follow up with you via email as soon as they have an update. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (663 Views)

Dot.: Console ban

★ Novice
Hi @Dashy1469 Were you able to unlock the consoles
Message 3 of 3 (515 Views)