Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Air Jooel
Date/time issue occurred 1-26 - 1-29
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? DuBies CFM
Summarize your bug As commissioner game will not allow the week to be advanced in franchise. Also cannot be advanced on mobile app. (option to advance is not even visible) Has been this way for a couple days. Game also freezes more often when routine activities such as signing a player occur and the results for a couple completed games did not hold. Main issue is that the league is stuck and cannot be advanced. Attempted transferring commissioner status to multiple users within the franchise and none had to option to advance the week either.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Locate the franchise file and manually advance the week or repair the file
What happens when the bug occurs? the league is frozen
What do you expect to see? A repair to the file
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Can provide if needed

Message 1 of 8 (1,335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 Connected Franchise

Community Manager

@scoot-muh-goot 

Thanks for reporting this! If you go to user teams at the franchise menu do you see more than 3 human controlled teams in your league? I've seen this happen due to one manager somehow controlling 2 teams.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,173 Views)

All Replies

Re: Connected Franchise mode frozen, Cannot advance week

★★★★★ Newbie

EA Please help look into this for us.

Message 2 of 8 (1,303 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise mode frozen, Cannot advance week

Community Manager

@Skalepp  @sammysnakesucker 

When the commissioner goes to user teams does it show someone in charge of managing two teams?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,215 Views)

Madden 20 Connected Franchise

★★★ Newbie

I have a cloud franchise with two other friends and recently the third player finally played their week 1 game to start our 3rd season. They selected ready to advance and I am now seeing that all 3 of us are listed as ready, yet the week did not advance. I am the commissioner of the franchise and when I hit force advance, I get a few seconds of "Please Wait..." in the bottom right corner and then it goes away. I am no longer able to move on the screen or select anything else though. The music still plays and the background still has the coach moving around like normal, but I cannot do a thing. The only way out is to close the application. I can get back into the franchise when I go back into Madden 20, but it is still in week 1 and the same issue happens again when I try to advance. Is this a bug? The franchise has always advanced on its own if we all hit ready to advance, and it also would advance if I ever used the force advance option.

Message 4 of 8 (1,231 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Connected Franchise

Community Manager

@scoot-muh-goot 

Thanks for reporting this! If you go to user teams at the franchise menu do you see more than 3 human controlled teams in your league? I've seen this happen due to one manager somehow controlling 2 teams.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,174 Views)

New Season Advance Glitch?

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 02/25/2020
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? DevNationLive
Summarize your bug New Season Advance Glitch? I was in a league that had something odd happen. I know about the force advance glitch, where you might hit it and it doesn't advance, or where it is missing in it's entirety, but has anyone come across the season advancing in the middle of the day without anyone trying? We had 4 weeks remaining in the season of an Online CFM and sometime in the middle of the day the league advanced to the playoffs. All the admin's of the league claim they didn't do it and that it was a glitch by EA. I have no reason not to believe them as I know EA has issues, but I have yet to find a single post having the same issue as us. To recap: The claim in our league is that the advance happened without ANYONE trying to advance, it just did it on its own. Not the same as the force advance glitch where someone actually tried to advance and it just didn't do it right away or delayed somehow. Anyone else with this issue? Season advancing by itself?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help?
What happens when the bug occurs? Advances on its own.
What do you expect to see? An answer to this issue.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Our CFM season advanced without anyone doing anything. Has this ever happened before?

Message 6 of 8 (1,157 Views)

Re: New Season Advance Glitch?

Community Manager

@jimmydakid1992 

We previously had this and it may have resurfaced. Please report details in this link below so we can alert the team.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Unable-to-Advance-Week-CFM/m-p/8622989/highlight/true#M5...

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 8 (1,080 Views)

Re: New Season Advance Glitch?

★ Novice

This has just happened to me in another league just now!

Message 8 of 8 (850 Views)