Completely Broken

by eyececold

Original Post

Completely Broken

★★★ Novice

So a couple weeks in and here are the issues that I have had personally.  Play art disappears during game including the kick meter.  Game stutters to the point where the game is unplayable.  Game will freeze for a long time making you think it is frozen but is actually just making you wait a good minute to stew on how pissed you are about the game, then start again.  I have been disconnected from the EA servers more times than I can count.  It tells you how great of idea it is to sign up for madden rewards, only for that to be broken as well and show that you have 0 packs opened.  When throwing passes to the sideline received illegal touching penalty for receiver catching the ball out of bounds (like 10 times).  Announcers commentary rarely makes sense with what is happening on the field.  Sometimes it is comical how far off they are from what is actually going on.  

This is a broken game.  I have purchased every version of madden since the first one on PS2.  I don't know why I am still surprised at this point that I am disappointed with the product but this is way passed that.  This is a broken game that should not have been released.  Mortal Kombat simply launched with too heavy of a focus on Micro Transactions and they compensated everyone that purchased the game with a massive amount of in game currency.  This is something totally different.  This game is not what they sold us on.  Something has to be done about this. 

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Re: Completely Broken

Community Manager

Hi, @eyececold 

We value your feedback and understand the type of experience you're having with Madden 20 at launch is not ideal. The team is currently aware of the play art disappearing and intends to address it soon. We have that tracked in this post here.

The tracker for the amount of packs being opened is being investigated by the studio team, but from our back-end the actual amount of packs you're opening on the account is still getting properly tracked. The team came out with an update today that should help minimize the disconnections from games, however they are still planning to make more improvements around that per the patch notes:

• General stability, performance & connectivity improvements and fixes
  • Reduced the chances of encountering a disconnect from online games when transitioning into gameplay. Additional fixes remain under investigation for future title updates.

Thank you for reaching out and playing Madden 20. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)