Chalking L's because of connectivity issue's

by Jerrod331

Original Post

Chalking L's because of connectivity issue's

★ Apprentice

What's up guys? I just wanna start by saying I'm not one of the Madden players that thinks this game is trash. It's not, I have alot of fun playing it. There are some serious drawback's but that's to be expected, But theres a few things have been bothering me. Sometimes I feel like I've already lost certain games before the ball is even kicked and that sucks.  But what bothers me even more so is when I'm playing H2H and an opponent backs out in the opening screen, 5 of 10 times it will count as a loss, and this happens to me often, I'm guessing because I have a 96 ovr rating. People see three 99 players and abort, which causes me to loose a game I shouldn't have. It would be nice if this didn't happen as often.

Message 1 of 29 (5,601 Views)

Connectivity issue's during solo battles

★ Apprentice

Like I've stated in here before, I like Madden alot. It's fun. But there is alot about the game that drives me Crazy. The only Solo-battle I've lost this week I didn't loose at all. I was beating the team I was playing early in the 4th I believe when I was kicked from the server. Instead of the game not documenting the contest because I was ejected due to technical issues that were no fault of my own, it stated that I did not finish. Being forced to start a game I had well in hand would have been an injustice, what happened was complete BS and should not happen to people. I don't understand why it doesn't at least make you run it back, which as I stated would be extremely frustrating in it's own right. The fact that it force's you to loose because of technical issues is completely unacceptable, were talking about a nearly a week of effort and a healthy reward whiped away because of a technical error. This is unacceptable and Im sure I'm not the only player this has upset. Can we at least make it so if this happens we are able to re-play the game?  And not take an L we didn't deserve.. 

Message 2 of 29 (5,589 Views)

Weekend league servers

★★★ Newbie

Why do I get the loss because EA servers are bad?? 5 times in a row, mid game( I’m winning btw) Connection to peer has been lost, and i still get L. Going to stop spending my money on this game if we can’t even get a fair shot at rewards, much less good gameplay!! Fix it!!

Message 3 of 29 (5,587 Views)

Getting a weekend league loss that i was winning

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? YooMari_
Date/time issue occurred March 29, 2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug When i am winning in a weekend league game, i randomly lose connection and get the loss when it is not my connection causing the problem
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check my game history
What happens when the bug occurs? it says i lost connection to my peer and receive a loss for it
What do you expect to see? i expect me to be given the wins i deserve
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. When i am winning in a weekend league game, i randomly lose connection and get the loss when it is not my connection causing the problem
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Can i get the wins i derserved

Message 4 of 29 (5,610 Views)

Madden is making me lose games I didn’t lose

★★★ Newbie

I was playing a game of ultimate team and as per usual in this game my opponent quit and so it gave me the normal screen where it told me to quit the game. After I pressed exit the game, I went into the normal loading screen, however, it didn’t load back into ultimate team and instead I was waiting there for thirty minutes on a loading screen. I decided to quit the game and restart it and when I went back on it said I lost the game, which I did not. Now I am currently loading into a game and the same type of thing is happening, stuck on a loading screen, I don’t want to quit the app and loose the game because it’s a playoff game of head to head. I am very frustrated with this please help!

Message 5 of 29 (5,593 Views)

Re: Madden is making me lose games I didn’t lose

Community Manager

Hey, Madden fans.

Due to the current situation in the world there is a significant increase of players continually logging online to play games and our teams are doing their best to accommodate this sudden growth of bandwidth. There are times though that it could be related to a local network issue, which is why we always recommend performing some basic connection troubleshooting to improve connectivity to our servers as much as you possibly can from your side to minimize these frustrating experiences. I have steps below that help alleviate these disconnections to help you earn those rewards you're striving for. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 29 (5,525 Views)

Server Issues (again)

★★ Novice

This is impossible. I’ve lost connection almost 5 times each day playing MUT, all during games in which I was winning and then got counted as a loss. I don’t know what to do. I’ve already done all the basic troubleshooting things, and I’ve restarted my device countless times. It’s a joke how bad these servers are, any ideas on what to do?

Message 7 of 29 (5,537 Views)

Madden 20 “Connection to peer has been lost”

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing Madden 20. I’m beating my opponent or I’m coming back on my opponent with plenty time left in the game. All of a sudden, my opponent pauses the game, and I receive a “connection to your peer has been lost” message. Does this count as a L towards my madden record? 

Message 8 of 29 (5,523 Views)

Opponent conseded the game, I was given the loss.

★★★ Newbie

I'm my 19th game of weekend leauge this weekend, on the day of April 5th 2020 my opponent conceded the game but I was given the loss. I need to recieve the win so I can move on with my games.

Message 9 of 29 (5,502 Views)

Loading screen freezes after opponent concedes game MADDEN 20

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ariasa531
Date/time issue occurred 2:00 PM April 9th 2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Champions
Summarize your bug During a weekend league game. After the opponent concedes game the loading screen comes up and then freezes. Then I have to close the application and take a loss. All I ask is for it I be fixed and to get my win. Please and thank you for your help.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Usually happens when the opponent concedes either in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. This has rarely happened to me when opponent concedes during the 1st or 4th quarter.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game goes to the advertising loading screen either about players and their X factors or just promos and challenges and gets stuck on one of them.
What do you expect to see? I expect the big to get fixed or just happen rarely and get my wins back
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. During a weekend league game. After the opponent concedes game the loading screen comes up and then freezes. Then I have to close the application and take a loss. All I ask is for it I be fixed and to get my win. Please and thank you for your help
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk what that is
Enter RAM memory size in GB Don't know what that is

The loading football still moves but the loading screen does not change.

Message 10 of 29 (5,482 Views)