Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? karatekid2144
Date/time issue occurred 11/21/19. 3:45pm est
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I was playing option 1 Tom Brady solos I finished then picked option 1 Joey bosa solos I loaded into its first solo then the game said ea severs are down wait 1 minute then after went back to the Joey bosa solos they were no longer there only the Tom Brady ones which are finished I can’t move on and earn my 92 overall player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Review the case file reported by me and others likely his
What happens when the bug occurs? Disappearing solo challenges
What do you expect to see? The solo challenges able to play
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? No
Enter RAM memory size in GB No

Thank you

Message 1 of 38 (2,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can not play turkey bowl solos

★★★ Newbie

If you have Aj on your team take him out of the lineup.it fixed the issue for me. Hope that helps 

View in thread

Message 20 of 38 (2,234 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I also had the same thing happen but in the first sequence of challenges at AJ bouye solo challenge and I have personally spent thousands of dollars on the game and it pisses me off when I can’t get a free player for even playing the game because I stopped playing for a little bit and was playing other games cause the lack of good content and was hoping this promo would bring me back for a while and this happening makes me not want to play again for a while EA fix your game please and make it right for the people who have to deal with this 

Message 2 of 38 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am a full time college student and I work full time and I have limited time to play this game so am I gonna be compensated for there mistake? It shouldn’t be this hard to play a game you enjoy 

Message 3 of 38 (1,975 Views)

Game Progress

★★ Newbie

I can't make any progress in my game. I have played games repeatedly such as challenges for example, the Harvest Daily's. Played the same game 3 times and received no experience, no rewards and it shows no progress. I also played solo battles and receiving Zero points, no experience. This has been going on ever since the title update. 

I can load into UT, play a game but no rewards at all.. Please help.

Message 4 of 38 (1,910 Views)

★★ Novice

Reset your lineup. This fixed the issue for me. Go to lineup press Y and select best overall. Idk why this works but it does

Message 5 of 38 (1,957 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I’ll try that when I get home I was on ea support with them for 3 hours and they had no answer on how to fix it
Message 6 of 38 (1,953 Views)

Trouble playing madden havest challeges

★★★ Newbie

Im having trouble finishing the Madden harvest challenges it stopped and on kids vs dads the kids not on the challenge and won't be able to win if i finish the challenge and on the A.J. Bouye challenge only let me did one challenge and every time i try to play it it says our servers cannot process your request at this time

Message 7 of 38 (1,904 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PlatinumShot23 It didn’t work
Message 8 of 38 (1,930 Views)

Community Manager

@karatekid116 

Can you try changing your Team Visuals to see if that helps? I'm seeing some players experiencing issues with the Color Rush jerseys.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 38 (1,910 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I already did that and nothing changed I don’t have a color rush jersey
Message 10 of 38 (1,908 Views)