CO-op franchise mode online

by tobtae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CO-op franchise mode online

★★★ Newbie

Will there be multiplayer ONLINE (not couch co-op) franchise mode in Madden 21? When I say this I mean being able to player lock on the same team with my friend (I play WR and he plays QB). You could even let the commissioner of the league call the plays and make all the draft and roster moves. My buddy and I love franchise mode and we would literally play sun up to sun down if we could play defense or offense together on the same team with our players we make and draft via the draft. I think so many people would find this feature so interesting and really draw a ton of attention to franchise mode if they could play online with their friends on the same team.

Thanks for the feedback!

Message 1 of 16 (27,719 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CO-op franchise mode online

Community Manager

Hey @tobtae

Thanks for taking the time to write this up! I'm afraid we don't have any details yet for what might be coming to Madden in the future, but definitely keep an eye out on the usual channels for updates: 

- EA Sports Madden Twitter

- Madden NFL website

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (27,655 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @tobtae

Thanks for taking the time to write this up! I'm afraid we don't have any details yet for what might be coming to Madden in the future, but definitely keep an eye out on the usual channels for updates: 

- EA Sports Madden Twitter

- Madden NFL website

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 16 (27,656 Views)

Coop franchise mode online

★★★ Newbie

Coop franchise mode would be an awesome addition to new madden, is think it would add a new element to the game that everyone enjoyed which is franchise mode. Any chance that happens?

Message 3 of 16 (27,654 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wow my friend and I have been waiting for this for years!! Why not?! With the kids it is not as easy as it once was to get together and play our franchise. Also, if and when you do it, please make it possible to switch offense and defense playcalling duties in-game so that the same player doesn't call the offense for a whole game. And while you're at it, make the franchise online co-op available for NHL and FIFA too!!

Please please please work on it! Standard smile

Message 4 of 16 (27,464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This was a feature a few years back. I don’t understand why Madden and 2K removed this feature when they started pushing the card mode. 

The Corona virus changed the landscape, so online gaming is even more crucial. Having the ability to play an online franchise, on the same team is essential. 

My friends and I have been playing seasons together for 20 years. Now we all have wives and kids. It’s difficult to get everyone together at times. Put the Co Op feature back in the game, so we can have our damn guys nights! Thank you.

Message 5 of 16 (27,441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@larryflynt35 This is an absolute need. I’m with you bro. Their is zero reason this shouldn’t be in the game. Online gaming is at an absolute peak and we should be able to do 10 year online franchises with multiple players on same team from different consoles. Madden 21 perfect time to get this going
Message 6 of 16 (27,409 Views)

★★ Novice

I think 11 users should be allowed on one team just like FIFA, many have asked, I laugh when YouTube vid don't include this every year

Message 7 of 16 (27,075 Views)

★★ Novice

Couldn't agree more. There is already Co-op in MUT, so adding it to Franchise should be easy. Adding it in will increase your game sales, and eventually, everyone that plays Franchise will undoubtedly at least dabble in MUT, so you'll get more sales there as well. win-win-win

Message 8 of 16 (26,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why does ea not respond with any sort of competent answer as to why this isn't featured? Hundreds if not thousands of people have complained and made it very clear yet they sit in silence. They easily have the ability to add this with only a minor effort at best but deliberately choose not to year after year. I thought this would be the year considering covid and next gen but I thought wrong and was failed once again by ea and their lackluster ability to please its customers. 

Message 9 of 16 (20,867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its never too late to add this awesome feature to the game. I'll even go as far to say I'd pay extra for the add on lol

Message 10 of 16 (20,300 Views)