Re: CO-op franchise mode online

by prisonmike13

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I could not agree more with everyone!  My buddies and I would do the same thing.  We'd play all night in franchise coop.  Now that we are older the only way for us to play xbox together is online.  And, the only online coop is to play against other people which isn't very fun.  Someone mentioned that it wouldn't take much effort for EA to do this, and I think he is right.  I remember one year they removed the ability for couch coop in franchise which was really annoying.  I wonder if that had to do with some strategy to make more money.  But, with online coop in franchise everyone still has to buy their own copy of Madden, so what is the problem?  Online coop in franchise would be SO GREAT! 

Message 11 of 16 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also agree, my buddy and I once ‘finished’ franchise mode playing co-op. I believe it was madden 08. We played 27 seasons and it was just said “thanks for playing franchise mode”. So much fun! He now lives like 2000 miles away and we wanna start one up again so bad. Refraining from buying more maddens due to the absence of this feature. Come on EA!!!

Message 12 of 16 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Man, it would be so awesome if online coop franchise got done. Having played the game for almost 25 years, similar to others, as you get older, you have a family and kids but still want to connect with old friends. My one friend and I used to get together once a week and play, then it slowly turned to once a month, and now it’s 3-4 a year. I only buy the game every other year now, just so we can complete two years in our franchise. If an online version of this mode existed we could play without disrupting family life after the kids are in bed at like 9-10pm. I’d love to play every week again like the old days...EA, please strongly consider this, I would be immensely grateful.

Message 13 of 16 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know what year they had this feature? 

Message 14 of 16 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please please please please please! This is something that wouldn’t take you just a couple clicks of a mouse to allow a feature that should have been in the game for over 10 years. Me and my buddy have been talking and praying for this mode or simple tweek. We probably wouldn’t play any other game if this was an option. Die hard Madden fans since childhood and NFL fanatics!!!!! Please EA, you owe it to your loyal fans, we need this. You can save your game and legacy if you just listen to the people that consider your game, a part of their lifestyle. 

Message 15 of 16 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this thread was for madden 21. But we've now seen madden 22 and still no co-op franchise mode online. Please put this in the game. Everyone wants it, you'll have more people buy the game. I have friends that used to play and now only will once we can play and build a franchise as a team. I've been a loyal madden player since '92. I keep thinking next year next year next year they'll surely have it. And yet it never happens. You guys are doing a great job but this would send franchise players over the moon with this installment. I appreciate your time, please I strongly urge you to implement this. Thank you. 

Message 16 of 16 (678 Views)