Blank cars in pack

by Dank_Teez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blank cars in pack

★★ Novice

No player in "84-85 Superstar NAT pack" that i paid 150 points for just a blank card and nothing in my binder

ive restarted my pc and origin multiple times

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blank cars in pack

★★★ Apprentice

had this too, think its bugged after buying it. if you close it and open it again (from the pack menu), then it worked for me

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)

All Replies

Blank Player Cards in opened Madden 20 Pack

★ Novice

Installed Madden from Origin - it came with some packs and I also purchased some points to pick up the advertised one that was a player card for like 150 points.  I opened up a couple packs that hand quicksell items and cashed those in then tried opening a player pack and it opened to a blank card with no player.  Weird...   opened the one I bought with purchased points... same thing blank player card no item.

I am not sure whats going on but never had this happen in Madden -  sure there can be borked pack buying and such particularly early in game release but I've never seen blank player cards so the pack is wasted.

So now i'm pretty much scared to open any of the packs I have.

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to open my starter packs and most of them were grayed out and nothing in my binder as well.  I guess I am recommending that my friends don't buy this year's version.

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

had this too, think its bugged after buying it. if you close it and open it again (from the pack menu), then it worked for me

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)