Solo battle disconnects..

by Pochizzle92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solo battle disconnects..

★★★ Newbie

Stopped playing a while ago, because of this and figured maybe it has gotten better.

Played 3 games, and once again the 4th and 5th game disconnect around the 3rd quarter.

I have all ports recommended open, I have ran the UOTRACE with nothing of concern showing up, cleared my alternate wired mac address, my xbox is hard wired and I have the best package that comcast offers.

I will not be buying the next madden until I know fixing this issue is a priority. It's literally been an issue all year long for me, and have wasted many hours just trying to chase some dang coins over an error that I cannot control.

Message 1 of 5 (1,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solo battle disconnects..

Community Manager

@Pochizzle92 

We'll make sure the team is aware of this type of sentiment and it's upsetting to hear how big of an impact this issue is having on your enjoyment of Madden. Even though Solo Battles is considered an online mode, it's played locally against CPU opponents. So it's very possible this can be resolved through some quick console troubleshooting.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

This step below is optional. It will not delete your Ultimate Team progress but will remove offline franchises and reset your settings in game to default. Cloud saves can sometimes lead to in-game issues, so it's worth a try if you're still getting disconnected.

Go to My Games & Apps>Highlight Madden 19>Press Start>Manage Game>Clear Saved Data for online and local.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,355 Views)

All Replies

Re: Solo battle disconnects..

Community Manager

@Pochizzle92 

We'll make sure the team is aware of this type of sentiment and it's upsetting to hear how big of an impact this issue is having on your enjoyment of Madden. Even though Solo Battles is considered an online mode, it's played locally against CPU opponents. So it's very possible this can be resolved through some quick console troubleshooting.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

This step below is optional. It will not delete your Ultimate Team progress but will remove offline franchises and reset your settings in game to default. Cloud saves can sometimes lead to in-game issues, so it's worth a try if you're still getting disconnected.

Go to My Games & Apps>Highlight Madden 19>Press Start>Manage Game>Clear Saved Data for online and local.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,356 Views)

Solo battle disconnecting

★★ Novice

So I was in the middle of a solo battle and I got disconnected from the EA servers somehow. Has not happened to me before mid game and now my game counts as a DNF!!!! will I be getting another chance at said game or am I going to get compensated for not being able to get top 100 now?? Because now doing solo battles this week is pointless in my opinion.

Message 3 of 5 (1,198 Views)

Re: Solo battle disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This happened to me and caused me to miss out on top 100 rewards. What makes it worse is it happened at the end of the last game which made it even more infuriating. This happened a few other times in the past. I have the PC version but it seems to happen on other platforms as well.

Message 4 of 5 (541 Views)

Re: Solo battle disconnecting

Community Manager

Hey, @misterfrantastic 

I am going to close down this thread since it's from 2019 and we want to avoid necroposts. 

If you are repeatedly disconnecting from Solo Battles or other online modes please let us know by creating a post so we can get out to you.

If it's for Madden 22 we have the forums for that title here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-22/ct-p/madden-nfl-22-en

I understand it can lead to a poor experience. We're here to help do what we can to keep you connected in game. 

Best of luck and appreciate the feedback you posted here on the forums!

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (484 Views)