Re: Mut Team Captain is Missing

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey all,

If you're missing any items make sure you double-check the auction house, binder, sets, and your roster (including your 2nd/3rd stringers). If you're having some trouble locating that item, we'll need to have our Live-Support team pull up your account and track down where it went. 

You can reach our Live-Support team by live-chat, phone, or email HERE

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 19 (10,692 Views)

Re: mut preseason campaign error

★★ Novice

i'm the same problem :/

Message 12 of 19 (1,410 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue and after reading through this thread, seems like there's still no fix... 

Message 13 of 19 (1,319 Views)

Community Manager

@JimboSlyce18 

If you're still missing the MUT Team Captain please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll be able to get this taken care of for you. 

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 19 (1,306 Views)

Madden 19 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

not a problem my issue is with madden ultimate team i am currently level 54 and have not recieved my team captian. Along with the game showing i haven't completed the campaign mode on the daily rewards as well i have completed many wins with the 70 overall and it not clearing that as well

Message 15 of 19 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry

I've contacted EA support multiple times with no help so far. They said there's nothing they can do at their end because everything seems to be fine on my account.

Don't know what to do further to be honest.

Message 16 of 19 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea support does not care they only want to know as a want to know how many of us have had this problem. they wont fix?

Message 17 of 19 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem, went on Chat with an adviser, and they still didn't solve it.

Message 18 of 19 (747 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @richthekeeper 

There is an option to swap out the team captain, you might want to check to see if there is a different team captain in our item binder. Our Support team cannot swap out team captains as there is a feature in game to do that.

I'm going to close this discussion down since it's from 2018. If you still need some clarification on this please create a new post and someone will reach out to help you.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (734 Views)