Mut Team Captain is Missing

by Fatal_Coach

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mut Team Captain is Missing

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, so I started the preseason challanges and then returned to them to find out they were gone. No chance to go back and pick my captain or anything. Do I just not get one?

Message 1 of 19 (9,465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut Team Captain is Missing

Community Manager

Hey all,

If you're missing any items make sure you double-check the auction house, binder, sets, and your roster (including your 2nd/3rd stringers). If you're having some trouble locating that item, we'll need to have our Live-Support team pull up your account and track down where it went. 

You can reach our Live-Support team by live-chat, phone, or email HERE

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 19 (10,706 Views)

All Replies

Missing Mut Team captain. Help?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I played Madden 19 on a free trial from Ea access right when it came out. I never received my team captain card then. So I figured when I buy the game I would get him. I bought it yesterday and still haven't recieved my team captain. So I called on to EA support and the guy checks with support and figures out I did in fact never receive the free pack. So he tells me I have to go here to find out what challenge to do to get it. But on my dummy account I didn't have to do a challenge. I got the pack as soon as I logged in. Help? I feel like I wasted more than an hour of my life on the phone to get no results

Message 2 of 19 (9,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I contacted EA support and still have had no luck. 

Message 3 of 19 (9,373 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having the same issue, Checked Objectives, Checked the Binder, sitting at level 29, no captain card.

Message 4 of 19 (9,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem! Please help EA!
Message 5 of 19 (9,327 Views)

mut preseason campaign error

★★★ Newbie

when i go to my mut in madden 19 on my objectives list it says to complete game 1 of the preseason campaign. the problem is there is no preseason campaign in my solo challenges and if i click on it in my objectives list it takes me to it, but when i try to start game it says an error has occurred.

Message 6 of 19 (9,325 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Level 10 and never received the pack. EA please help us!

Message 7 of 19 (9,296 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, ive contacted EA support twice now, first time i was told it would be sorted, but 2 weeks later it still wasn't. Tried again and they just told me to post on here

Message 8 of 19 (9,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat. Just chatted with support and they said look at the store. I'm not sure that's accurate, but we'll see if it works. 

Message 9 of 19 (9,243 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still haven't recieved any support from EA and i've tried multiple things people suggested but they are not working.

EA can you please help us!

Message 10 of 19 (9,204 Views)