Re: Madden 19 Longshot Freezing

by wavejumper6899

Original Post

Madden 19 Keeps freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I downloaded Madden 19 and it's been fine, but today when I was playing Longshot, it glitched up and stopped working, music doesn't work anymore and whichever mode I play the game freezes after a match. I have uninstalled and installed and it continues doing the same thing. Please help.

Message 1 of 9 (2,766 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Keeps freezing

★★ Novice

Mine freezes for 10-20 seconds after every single play and has been doing it since they patched the game yesterday or two days ago. It's utterly unplayable and no solutions have been provided. Return to PC has been a massive disappointment. 

Message 2 of 9 (2,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played the first preseason game in franchise mode all the way through. Once I finished the game it froze on the load screen. I eventually turned the console off and restarted the next day, replayed the game, and in the 4th quarter was called for a delay of game penalty. The screen went to the shot of the goalposts and crowd cheering but never pulled up the choice for the opponent to accept the penalty. I let it go for 10 or 15 minutes. I’ve turned the console off a few times now but when I restart the game it brings my right back to the frozen game with the crowd and I can’t do anything else at all.

Message 3 of 9 (2,672 Views)

Madden 19 Longshot Freezing

★★★ Newbie

When I start the Longshot 2 Good morning show, it freezes half way and then it goes back to the homescreen? I have tried to reset it and everything!

Message 4 of 9 (1,897 Views)

Community Manager

@MedicPooh76

Make sure your game is up to date and fully power cycle the console. Let us know if you can then play, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mines doing it too how do I fix 

Message 6 of 9 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Clear saved data and unplug all cords on Xbox it should work
Message 7 of 9 (1,852 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Not just longshot freezing, but franchise too. Just about every 3rd or 4th play the game freezes for about 2-3 seconds. Has not done this before. Must be something in last patch.

Message 8 of 9 (1,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same here...

I was super excited when I saw Madden was coming back to PC even though I put it off for awhile.

When I played it for the first week it worked perfectly fine then my stupid nvidia driver gave me an update and the game has not been the same since even after playing with the graphics settings.

I have tried everything I can think of including rolling back and no luck.

This doesn't suprise me and I feel like this is just a crap 2018 year for EA..

First BF1 has issues as of May 18 which had worked perfectly fine all that time beforehand, then I got BFV which worked fine up until December 3rd 18 then it got horrible with random connectivity issues with the servers that are worse than BF1, and I got Madden a few days later mid December 18 some which worked for about a week then kept randomly freezing out of nowhere.

Message 9 of 9 (731 Views)