Re: Madden 19 Freezing

by kiskyl27

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues no sound past the intro screen and constantly freezing during mut. I can't even get through one challenge

Message 41 of 56 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here - cant get through a game in franchise w/o it freezing during an animation

Message 42 of 56 (2,396 Views)

★★ Novice

Xbox One >Manage game > Saved data> Delete Saved data>Clear Reserve Space>Reboot system>Load M19

Message 43 of 56 (2,326 Views)

★★ Novice

I have ps4 and my ultimate team crashes my system just ultimate team nothing else I can play online quick games career and normal quick games 

Message 44 of 56 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried these steps multiple times and the solo challenges still don't work.  It either freezes at the loading screen or the game loads with no sound and then freezes when the game finishes.

Message 45 of 56 (2,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Air flow is not the problem with it. I have had my game off for 5 hours and just started playing a new Madden Ultimate Team Challenge entering the same challenge when it shut off the first time and it did it again. Stop with the BS and admit you got a problem with some games

Message 46 of 56 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is freezing on xbox one for me as well during franchise games. Really wish this would get fixed. 

Message 47 of 56 (2,008 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

At this point, I really just wish EA would admit the problem... seems like they comment once or twice then forget about the posts on here... thanks EA!

Message 48 of 56 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Novice
true story I felt the same way.
Message 49 of 56 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game freezes almost completely randomly. In the Skills Trainer for Basic Running Moves there are random times between segments where a cut scene plays, and when you come back to the ball, it's by itself on the 5 yd line. Also been frozen both times I tried to play a preseason game to start franchise. No issues on any of my other games. I'm using the disc on PS4 with the latest update files. EA, tell me how to get this game to play smoothly or it's coming back your way.

Message 50 of 56 (1,638 Views)