I’ve tried just about everything. Even factory reset. It’s still freezes
Message 31 of 56 (6,242 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Freezing

★★★★★ Newbie
wow please reply if figure it out
Message 32 of 56 (6,219 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
if you figure out reply to me i will be checking please do so i will reply if i figure it out
Message 33 of 56 (6,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is freezing like crazy, no sound past the intro and can't seem to play anyone just loading screen 

Message 34 of 56 (6,211 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there an time frame we should be seeing an update that could fix this issue

Message 35 of 56 (6,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything was fine for me. Then i just signed up for MUT Rewards and now everything freezes in MUT for me.....some reward Raised eyebrow

Message 36 of 56 (6,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo!!!! Tell everyone having any overtime issues. That once you try a second time. Simulate from where it starts off. (May have to call timeout). Simulating, or skipping to next play in superism will get you to the extra quarter. Super sim>>jump to next play. 

Message 37 of 56 (6,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Super sim>>> then press "jump to next play". This will get you to overtime. (If only seconds are left with clock running must call timeout first). Simulating will prevent any idle animation from freezing before overtime.

Message 38 of 56 (6,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I may have found a solution. What I did was I deleted the local save data for all my games. This can be found in settings under system. Then it restarted my Xbox. I then powered my Xbox all the way off and unplugged it and let it sit for about an hour. After I then started it back up and went into madden which automatically resynced my saves. This seems to have fixed the problem for me

Message 39 of 56 (6,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This game is a terrible mess. Bought the HOF edition and wasted $85. Crashes, freezes, uninstall, reinstall...reapeat...over and over. Robot, sync, local saved, cloud. Dissent matter. EA shipped a poorly programed beta. Thanks for the cash sucker's. I have bought EA games since the early 90s...year editions of the sports games and many other published titles that were not sports. Never again. Each year the launch versions of the game get worse and worse. I will never buy an EA product again.

Message 40 of 56 (5,856 Views)