Madden 19 Franchise Reverted to Creation

by millert30

Original Post

Madden 19 Franchise Reverted to Creation

★★★ Newbie

I started a Madden franchise with the Bengals I got halfway through the second season. Then, after playing a different franchise (Falcons), I tried to go back to the first franchise. When I went to load it, it went back to the very beginning, where I could begin the fantasy draft.

I know for some reason, Madden creates two files, one from the very beginning, and one from the most updated save point. Both of these Bengals files start at the draft, not the save point. When I go to my Falcons franchise, I can load both the first version and the most up to date one.

Why can't I load my most recent Bengals franchise, and why does Madden literally suck every year and never able to get anything right, even this simple thing?

Message 1 of 2 (461 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Franchise Reverted to Creation

Community Manager

@millert30 

It's hard for us to determine what exactly happened but from what you described there's a possibility a file was corrupted during a save (ex: power cut off to the console or network, small instance of a save error, or if you have an external hard drive I've seen files located on both internal and external which can cause saving issues). We unfortunately have no way of recovering that save. If you're not too far in any franchises, it might be best to reinstall the game to the internal drive and elect to have all updates go to the internal drive (if you use an external drive). Sorry to hear your season was lost. Frown

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)