Re: MUT servers cannot process

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting this message whenever I try to fully upgrade a player and I dont understand why. I have all the cards for the player, but it still gives me the error message. And this is the third day in a row ita happened

Message 11 of 22 (1,862 Views)

Community Manager

@DarkVeloYT 

Are you able to fix this by going to your roster and with the lineup tool try setting it to best team OVR?

If you're still having trouble upgrading an item after those steps, please reach out to our Support team so they can pull up your account to review the item and replace it if necessary. Sorry about the trouble you're having, the team is aware of this error and our apologies for any confusion it's been causing you and others. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 22 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find answers?

Message 13 of 22 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need answers also 

Message 14 of 22 (1,504 Views)

Re: Cant connect to mut madden 19

★★★ Newbie

This isn’t the issue 
All other modes are working fine. 
it’s just MUT. I’m trying to start a challenge and it comes up “Our servers cannot precess your request at this time” 

Message 15 of 22 (1,076 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked. No idea why, but it did. Set your roster to their suggested Auto Optimal Lineup and the "Error" no longer comes up. Thank you much much!!!!

Message 16 of 22 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just had ea solve my server issue by having me allow madden21 to  select the best overall lineup. That is a wierd solution that solves about twenty percent of pc players. If you are at your wits end try it.

Message 17 of 22 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try to allow madden to select the best overall line-up . Wierd but works  they said (EA) I would be able go back to my own line up later. It just clears up the glitz. 

Message 18 of 22 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AbC9792a7447012 generate best lineup
Message 19 of 22 (939 Views)

★ Novice

How did you end up fixing this issue?  I have spoken to several people and nobody can resolve it.

Message 20 of 22 (736 Views)