MUT servers cannot process

by CrazyBean9000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MUT servers cannot process

★★★ Newbie

Each time I try to get on ultimate team it comes up with the same error. “Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.” I asked a EA advisor, but he couldn’t fine the solution. Can EA help me.

Message 1 of 22 (19,240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant connect to mut madden 19

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE* 12/22:

Adding a workaround fix: 

Go to your roster/lineup and Generate Best Lineup by BEST TEAM OVR. That should help fix this!

Hey all,

If you're experiencing any connectivity issues for your console try the steps below they should help out a lot. Some of you that most recently were likely affected by some Microsoft and Sony service issues they had lately. The best thing to do is check their websites to see if there is any downtime or service disruptions prior to performing these steps:

Xbox Service: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Service: https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 22 (18,961 Views)

All Replies

Re: MUT servers cannot process

★★★ Newbie

This has just started happending too. It’s so frustrating because I’ve sunk a lot of hours into this game. EA seems not too care though. How is this even a problem where I cant get on to MUT. My Xbox is fine, my internet is fine, my Xbox is up to date, and I’ve restarted my Xbox. Also I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Why did it become a problem now. I can’t even access my ultimate team account. I’ve put at least $50 in too. I’ve been loyal to madden since 2013. This is the first time it’s ever been doing this. Please some ea expert help me.

Message 2 of 22 (19,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And don’t suggest Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Because that doesn’t work

Message 3 of 22 (19,164 Views)

★ Guide

Are you wireless? If so, could there be any interference? What you describe happens to me from time to time, but mainly if my network has high traffic or needs an IP refresh.

Message 4 of 22 (19,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you refresh the up address?

Message 5 of 22 (19,087 Views)

★ Guide
Just by doing a hard reset on your modem, router, console...in that order.
Message 6 of 22 (19,073 Views)

OUR SERVER CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME

★★★ Newbie

Hey having connection issues. Won't allow me to connect to ultimate team in Madden 19. Keeps saying "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later." been happening for the last 3 days and it's getting frustrating tried restarting, tried changing password on EA (wouldn't let me) tried deleting it and then re-installing it. Didn't work, how do i ACTUALLY fix it !

Message 7 of 22 (19,013 Views)

Cant connect to mut madden 19

★★★ Newbie

All it says is that our servers cannot process your request at this time.

Message 8 of 22 (18,992 Views)

Re: Cant connect to mut madden 19

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE* 12/22:

Adding a workaround fix: 

Go to your roster/lineup and Generate Best Lineup by BEST TEAM OVR. That should help fix this!

Hey all,

If you're experiencing any connectivity issues for your console try the steps below they should help out a lot. Some of you that most recently were likely affected by some Microsoft and Sony service issues they had lately. The best thing to do is check their websites to see if there is any downtime or service disruptions prior to performing these steps:

Xbox Service: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Service: https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 22 (18,962 Views)

★★ Novice

This is now happening to me haven’t had any issues now same error message over and over.  

Message 10 of 22 (16,387 Views)