Game is stuck after retirement

by mtculp2614

Original Post

Game is stuck after retirement

★★★ Newbie

After thirty simulated years in franchise mode as coach, the game forced me to retire. I then created a new coach character. When I went back to the franchise, the only action on the screen was a "View Box Score" from a preseason game of the previous year. When selected, a screen came up stating that I had not completed training for that week. Whether I chose to skip training or complete the training, it takes me to the box to select how I wish to play the game. Whichever choice I make, I get an error screen saying the game is no longer available. It then returns me to the action screen with only "View Box Score" from the same preseason game. I am stuck and cannot move on. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (751 Views)

Re: Game is stuck after retirement

Community Manager

Hi, @mtculp2614 

Do you know if your lost power when the game was saving this franchise? We unfortunately can't make any changes from our end to restore this back to it's original state and it sounds like it could either be corrupted data while it was saving or rare bug due to simulating 30 seasons which most players don't normally do.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know what to do when the game madden 20 decides to retire my coach. I am completely stuck and don’t know what to do? Any suggestions please. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SF49ersandNYG Help me
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)