[Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: [Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★ Novice
@EA_Roger im also a commish in franchise we are in week 10. 32 online users all affected because we cannot advance week. Whats going with you guys in EA??? Ive never had so many issues before madden 20 came out??? Whst is the solution????
Message 61 of 78 (3,374 Views)

Re: [Info request] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★ Novice

Platform:PlayStation

League Name: Duesseldorfer Elite

Gamertag/PSN ID: oshikuru1987

Which year your Franchise is in (Ex: Year 1, Year 2, etc): 2020

Which week in the season are they not able to advance from (Ex: Stuck in Week 16): Off-season week 2, advancing to week 3

Message 62 of 78 (3,279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this same problem just.  This is ridiculous.  I was thinking of buying madden 21 but that looks unlikely now.

Message 63 of 78 (2,997 Views)

★ Novice

I am on PS4

Madden 2020.

I can't advance week.

I am playing the face of franchise mode and I am in week 2 of preseason after the draft mode.

I see that advance week is now locked.

Other options include scout drafts, negotiate contracts, free training and messages.

My game is updated till version 1.31.

Message 64 of 78 (2,935 Views)

★ Novice
@MRCPHOENIX2U Ditto. I am stuck at the same point. Have you had luck with this yet?
Message 65 of 78 (2,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on madden 21 on ps4 and got stuck on my cloud franchise trying to simulate to the playoffs. All it says not is advancing to week 13 but doesn’t advance. When cancelling autosim it gets stuck on that screen too. 

Message 66 of 78 (2,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening to me, was stuck advancing after the superbowl and had to delete game from system, re-installed and had to re-play Super Bowl, now I am unable to advance in offseason. 

I'm not re-installing this game again I would like my money back. This was a waste of $70

Message 67 of 78 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue too.  I advanced and the game froze during sim to next week.  Can't do anything.  Madden app says check back later advancing to next week.

Message 68 of 78 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is 2022 and this is still a HUGE problem, I have had this game for about 2 months now and have not been able to play not one game in Franchise Mode, I can practice, I can hire and fire coaches, i can do everything but advance the week. 

Message 69 of 78 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DHiggable1227 I’m having the same issue! I’m in year 2046 and don’t know what to do or who to contact.
Message 70 of 78 (1,018 Views)