[Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: [Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★★ Newbie

So how do I fix this issue on my online Madden franchise? Do I have to just wait like some people were speculating or do I have to restart my system.  Or has an update yet to have come out yet.  I tried troubleshooting in the franchise like changing commissioners or putting auto advance on but you still need the Things To Do page to be showing options I believe.  If you need to get back my email is ([edit: email address removed]).  Thank you

Message 51 of 78 (2,859 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Roger Xbox one
Gridiron Greats1
Year 1 or Year 2
Conference Finals
Message 52 of 78 (2,814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Roger
Xbox One
Gridiron Greats1
Don JPF
Year 1
Conference Finals
Att: We played all four games all were user games then when we entered the league the next day it showed none of the games were played. We tried force advanced league stood still. Then we auto-pilot all the members (13) which still had no effect. Then 20 minutes later we go back into the league and it’s stuck on advancing the week.
Message 53 of 78 (2,811 Views)

Re: [Info request] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★★★★ Newbie

How was it fixed 

Message 54 of 78 (2,810 Views)

Re: [Info request] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★ Novice

Having that same problem 

Message 55 of 78 (2,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My franchise just got stuck on a advancing to next week screen, so I restarted the game and came back in and everything under the “Things To Do” tab is just gone. Can’t do anything at all. I’ve tried multiple times to restart the game, console, and everything else and it still won’t work. This is pretty ridiculous 

Message 56 of 78 (2,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this sucks, my franchise mode just locked up when I tried to advance week. It has Freud’s out and has a lock on it.

Message 57 of 78 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine Just locked up after advancing via sim in the playoffs on PS4.

Message 58 of 78 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the problem now Xbox one gamer xxMARCUS216xx online franchise with 32 online users year 2 week 10 please help started tonight 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Message 59 of 78 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, me and 32 other league members in a online CFm are all stuck at week 7 of our franchise in year 4. All of the league members have put hundreds of hours into this league just to have it stuck at week 7, the game won't let us advance the league, if this issue could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated. Cant afford to lose this league after all the work that some of us have put into it. CFM needs way more focus than what it is currently getting... the community needs more help and assistance than what its getting.

Message 60 of 78 (2,495 Views)