Disconnecting from MUT Squads at least once a day

by xPhenomenax

Original Post

Disconnecting from MUT Squads at least once a day

★ Novice

I get kicked from a Squads game (always seems to happen when I'm winning) almost once a day. Every time it happens, the game then gives me two losses. I spent around $1000 last month on this game, but yet I see no updates to fix this. I never disconnect from Xbox LIVE, indicating that this is purely a server issue. When I try to contact support for a resolution, they tell me there is nothing they can do. It's infuriating that I spend so much time and money on this game, and keep getting cheated out of wins. At this point I would recommend no one to buy this game or show any support to EA. I cannot fathom why customer support cannot actually support their customers. Getting a meaningful resolution would make me feel better about the situation, but to have to take TWO losses because of issues on EA's side is ridiculous. Had I not invested so much time and money this year, I would have uninstalled this game by now. Unless EA can solve this issue, or provide resolution for the players effected by it, I will not be purchasing Madden 21. This game and company are both a joke. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,072 Views)

Re: Disconnecting from MUT Squads at least once a day

★ Novice

Note that I NEVER got disconnected over the course of 60 House Rules games or not a single time in H2H. Only in squads, which is the main game mode I play. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice

Still happening, with no reply from a community rep. Please let this speak volumes to the Madden community about the quality of the game and the support that is provided for customers. EA simply does not care. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @xPhenomenax 

Sounds frustrating what you're going through and we'll do what we can to keep you connected. You posted under the Madden 19 boards and I want to double-check, are you having connection issues for Madden 19 or 20?

Can you let me know what your network settings are?

• NAT type: Located under your Xbox One Network Settings (Open, Moderate, Strict)
  • IPv6 or IPv4? This also shows under your Xbox One Network Settings next to your NAT type
  • Do you play on WiFi or wired
  • Have you tried any specific network troubleshooting steps like what's in this article
  • What is the specific error message say when you are disconnected

I know this stuff can be super frustrating and extremely disappointing sometimes when you're nearly guaranteed a win, I'll see what I can do to keep you connected in game.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,000 Views)